Boldenon

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Boldenone u.

Hey guys I was gonna run boldenon u. 300 On top of test 250, and was just wondering what yall guys thought about it, any particular sides or anything i need to know. It seems it's a compound people either love or hate... I heard the sides are fairly low and it's not a really heavy compound, but that it would benifit me to give blood every so often. Anyway was just curious if yall have any input I should know about, personal experience and whatnot.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is that not just equipoise?

Hey guys I was gonna run boldenon u. 300 On top of test 250, and was just wondering what yall guys thought about it, any particular sides or anything i need to know. It seems it's a compound people either love or hate... I heard the sides are fairly low and it's not a really heavy compound, but that it would benifit me to give blood every so often. Anyway was just curious if yall have any input I should know about, personal experience and whatnot.

Reaction score
I love EQ..besides giving me a little back acne...it makes me horny and vascular as hell! Always ran it with test and have never been disappointed.

New Threads