Real talk GH

Reaction score
I can read all day about gh, the pros and cons, generic Vs pharm etc. Would be grateful to hear some experiences straight from the horses mouth. I am considering gh for anti aging and overall rejuvenation. Also my knees are pretty beat up(painful but no injuries) from football. Wondering if using gh would help rid the pains in the knees over prolonged use?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did GH for years...many years ago and wasn’t impressed by anything...now I was only doing 2iu but that’s normal sooooooo

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
it defo cleared a shoulder injury up for me, was a rotary cuff injury caused doing flat bench few years ago.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on Generic Serostim 4 month now at 2 iu every day, 1 iu at bedtime 1 iu at wake up within 3 weeks I had deep sleep with vivid dreams my Insomnia has cured also a sense of feeling well and calmness, within a month and a half carpal tunnel syndrome on my fingers during sleep,

now fat on all I eat melt away, skin, hair and my face looks lipo a sign of rejuvenation, I will be on hgh Serostim for as long as I can I can proudly say hgh does have it's work with rejuvenation process.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run 5IU a day and definitely have increased quality of sleep, can be a bit lax with the diet and not fear too much weight gain, skin looks better, clear headed and calm. I dont have any aches and pains beyond the normal so I can't comment on that.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in.the day I ran some tips, aside from the hand numbness
You feel ****ing great, never tried generic tops. Only pharm but
Energy out the ass
Appetite to match, o boy
Feel as they said sense of wellness
Feel like your.12 again
Sleep is literally THE best.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, plus weight loss
Most definitely
Extra choice

Chillinlow

Reaction score
If you have the money go for it, see a anti aging doctor, if it’s scripted your looking at a good chunck of change.

Theres a new documentry on Amazon called “growing young” worth. Checking out

if it’s real it will help everyone reacts different but it’s a long term commitment

Reaction score
If you have the money go for it, see a anti aging doctor, if it’s scripted your looking at a good chunck of change.

Theres a new documentry on Amazon called “growing young” worth. Checking out

if it’s real it will help everyone reacts different but it’s a long term commitment

Thanks for the" Doc" will definitely check it out. I've been actively researching the generics and testing, seems like a crap shoot imo. One minute a brand is decent then a few months later it tests under dosed. Pharm at a low dose (2iu) is what I'm thinking. Thanks for all the input members

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are going to get it properly..yes it’s expensive as hell..not worth it to me personally

Reaction score
if you have the money go for it, see a anti aging doctor, if it’s scripted your looking at a good chunck of change.

Theres a new documentry on amazon called “growing young” worth. Checking out

fantastic documentry .oh yes

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I couldn't get past the numbness in my hands. My wife didn't mind the benefits, boiled down to money for us both though.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, lately I get joint pain but minor, it’s a side many go through at first, this is the fountain of youth If you Invest on pharma grade hgh.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, lately I get joint pain but minor, it’s a side many go through at first, this is the fountain of youth If you Invest on pharma grade hgh.

Definitely not cheap (pharm) so my nxt question is whats the average cost without a script for Seros? An aquatance buys kits from Hiv patients and resells them for $675 126iu's.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I run 5IU a day and definitely have increased quality of sleep, can be a bit lax with the diet and not fear too much weight gain, skin looks better, clear headed and calm. I dont have any aches and pains beyond the normal so I can't comment on that.

Hi Spongy, do you take the 5iu all at once or split it?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Spongy, do you take the 5iu all at once or split it?

One done it both ways but am currently taking it all at once. I will start splitting in when I start my cycle though since I'm using slin as well.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Man if I had the cabbage, I'd do it in a heartbeat; conservatively but I'd do it.

New Threads