OK, which one of you guys is this....

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its still playing and Im typing Worm...Times have changed.

My dad would have left me there and explained to me the laws of evolution and told me to figure it the fuck out.

My mom would have used the bar to strangle my ass period end of discussion, she had 4 other boys that werent pussys.

Ive had a colorful and exciting life guys. Sometimes Ive been the shark and other times Ive been the chum. Ive never cried out for my parents. In all honesty, there have been times Ive wanted my mother, but knew better than to cry out for her.

Fuck this little salad tosser
he wont be missed

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hah damn he almost killed himself.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like getting strangled to death via barbell.....That would be a shitty way for someone to die.

G

Georgia

My heart went out to that kid. Really could have lost his life bc he was being stupid. Screams of fear was pretty scary

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF! I don't even know what to say about this. I think his dad heard him...I think he was just waiting upstairs praying that that barbell would do him and his
wife a favor.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mooooooooooooooooooooomm lol what a tool

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah, the joy of the home gym! He could have been on the show 1000 ways to die.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep that was me, but it was last week, I'll be ready for the Arnold Classic this year despite the small setback.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to call the kid an asshole but do feel bad that he truly could have taken his last breath with a barbell on his neck. Like georgia said, those real screams of fear are fucked up.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got stuck benching at home when I was a teen. Although it was not that bad. I did one of those roll the bar down & over your cock & balls...that hurt! Needless to say a short time later I joined a gym & sold my home workout shit.

SAD

Reaction score
Am I sick if I laughed harder at 3:04 when this dumbass relaxed and let the bar fall on his neck? I'm with BigGameHunter here. My dad would've stood there while I figured it out, just to teach me a lesson. He wouldn't stand there if it was imminently going to kill me, but just me jammed up in a tight spot because I was stupid? Yeah, I would've had to figure it out myself. My brother, on a whole 'nother level, would've been fucking with me while I was not in a position to fight back.

I can't stand watching weightlifting fail videos because injuries make me not want to do that exercise again, but this one was funny.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I never use collars.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I never use collars.

Yeah as stupid as this fucker was there's a lesson in this. If you work out at home by yourself don't use collars. At least that way you can dump the weight. Even if you're not doing a max, you never know when you could tear a muscle or tendon and the fucking thing fall on you.

New Threads