Tards in gym/funny stories

Reaction score
so I'm sure that there has been some posts like this before but please add to it and tell any funny stories you might have, i couldn't reset from telling this.

So I hit the gym today and roll inside, start lifting normal shit right, I look over to my left I see 3 little terds two of them are on there knees arms over the bench trying to train there forearms, while the biggest of the three who prob was 125lb 15% he his yelling at them trying to pump them up. I start laughing. they don't notice. as they are fishing up with there bullshit set no joke one of the tards says to the other 2
"hey you know when your skin around your muscle gets tight then you know you are at your limit and cant get any bigger" at this point Im just hysterical lmfao

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I've seen some of those high schoolers working the forearms lol. I have this really fat guy at my gym. He wears a football jersey & the fucker is like a second skin on him. Wonder how he gets that shirt off? must have to butter up.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I've seen some of those high schoolers working the forearms lol. I have this really fat guy at my gym. He wears a football jersey & the fucker is like a second skin on him. Wonder how he gets that shirt off? must have to butter up.

Lol.....Ya I wear a football jersey to the gym too.....HEYYYYY...wait a minute????:((

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see this all the time. It's ridiculous. They haven't even begun to build overall mass and they're focus on little details, which consumes valuable time in the gym.
Forearms get a workout no matter upper-body what lifts you do. I don't have the time to work them, I'm busy building the rest of my body.
I actually have pretty developed forearms and I never work them directly.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
watch the fat comments, though i don't have a jersey

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw something new today. A guy doing squats in the curl rack.... Lol

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see this all the time. It's ridiculous. They haven't even begun to build overall mass and they're focus on little details, which consumes valuable time in the gym.
Forearms get a workout no matter upper-body what lifts you do. I don't have the time to work them, I'm busy building the rest of my body.
I actually have pretty developed forearms and I never work them directly.

This one kills me too. 100lbs overweight doing crunches, that's a real calorie burner there! Yep tone up those muscles no has seen ever and never going to see in this lifetime. Total idiots!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The big fat guy doing crunches cracks me up too..silly bastards

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Band of 5. I've seen these same 5 guys, sometimes just 3-4, but typically the same 5 guys that meet and fuck off from before I get there to well after I leave. These turds and their 7 minute rests periods looking actually worse then they 10 years again when I joined.

I call this the "I worked out today" mentality.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How about the guys who do the same body parts 2 days in a row?
This group of guys that train together were doing their chest workout one night; they came back the next night and were doing chest. They're friends/acquaintances, so I asked, "didn't you do chest last night?"
They said they didn't finish. LOL.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
How about the guys who do the same body parts 2 days in a row?
This group of guys that train together were doing their chest workout one night; they came back the next night and were doing chest. They're friends/acquaintances, so I asked, "didn't you do chest last night?"
They said they didn't finish. LOL.

I was doing cardio in the mornings and weights in the afternoon and saw the same guy doing the same arm workout morning and night :-0

HDH

Cashout

Reaction score
I can always excuse high school kids and really young guys at gyms simply because they don't know any better.

The guys I can't stand are the fat sloppy power-lifter types in their 30s who have guts bigger than their chests with 20+ % body fat and insist on yelling one another's faces prior to their 1 rep bench sets.

These are the guys who always claim to be "training on" a 5X5 Bulgarian-Russian-East German- Super Power plan but yet they have NEVER and will NEVER compete in a meet.

Middle age fat sloppy losers! Those are the one's I love to chew up!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We have a bunch of tard personal trainers at my gym. I always cringe when they take some over weight 40yr old desk jockey and have them do polymetrics. Like the guy who can't even stand up straight because he sits all freaking day needs to be running with a g-damn parachute on his back and jumping up and down on a bench to up his "explosiveness"

New Threads