Omega 6 & 3 data

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I take it but not sure if it's helping? It everything always two sides?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Is there any proof that Omega 3 supplements have any benefits? All studies I've seen come from the consumption of Omega 3 fatty seafoods. In other words, there is no isolation of Omega 3 but instead a food source with numerous beneficial content.

Could this not be similar to the vitamin supplement argument against their effectiveness?
Plenty. Spanning decades. A simple search of pubmed would've made this obvious but here are just a few examples in relation to the lowering of triglycerides - 1, 2, 3 & 4.

Also, keep in mind that there is a big difference between not being as effective as something else and not being effective at all. In relation to both fish oil & multivits, the former is true and latter very much is not.

I take it but not sure if it's helping? It everything always two sides?
Most of the benefits are seen over the long term and none are the type you can "feel" - this isn't halo.

In terms of your 2nd question, I have no idea what your really asking. Fish oil is essential to optimal health and, if taken at the recommended doses, I see no negatives at all. If your a moron and decide that "more is better", then that's a different story.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taking them with a meal, refrigerating them or splitting the dosing might help with the burps. Here is my Carlson recommendation: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/c...h-oil-1250-mg-softgels/ID=prod6301447-product

I did a lot of research into this a year ago before settling for Carlson. More fish oil per cap means no need to consume a dozen per day, much better EPA/DHA ratio and 3rd party tested so you don't have to worry about it being rancid or whatever. Good stuff.

Trust your research and just bought some. Carlson is going to owe you a commission.

New Threads