It is damn good to be back....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes ... well my brothers and sisters, I am back. I am not sure what exactly to say except that I do not recall the bottom being so low and so hard to reach. For those of you who have 'started over' you may relate to having to hit bottom to begin building the foundation necessary to climb out of the hole I found myself in.

There are a couple people I have got to mention here. Big Game Hunter - if there is a better more sincere friend I have not met him. Regular - who is so far beyond his years it's mind blowing. GuerrillaKiller - Another fantastic example of how having so much in common can build bonds that we should cherish - I could go on and on - Jenner- some of the best sex I have had in years, POB - I had no idea that bacon and ice cream went to well together, but I digress.

Guys, I have been to the bottom and it sucks ass. I am getting up, knocking anyone in my way the fuck out, and regaining my composure, confidence, and wherewithal. I live to help others and you cannot help others if you yourself needs help. So, I have put several measures in to place that will assure that I am not only here for me, but here for others also.

You are my family. Biggerben, 69nites, Mugzy, Piro, SFG, Georgia, hell all of you guys (and Jenner) have been in my thoughts and prayers.

By the way, when I hit bottom I was also diagnosed Anemic (10.3) and with celiac disease - muscle egg and Pea protein is keeping my macros in check and my last hemocrit reading was 11.4 so that is now getting better.

Have not skipped out on working out and I posted up the beach pictures from June on the Master's Division thread.

Man, it is so good to be back.... if there is anything I can do for anyone you all know - just ask.

Much Respect,
Vette

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome back bro!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back my brother.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good men are few and far between these days.

I have your back brother, and I am very proud to count you as a friend.

G

Georgia

I been thinking about you bro. So glad to see you coming back stronger than ever! Heck yes!! Loving this attitude you have right now. Keep it up brother!

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad to have you back bro. awesome avi.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been worried about you.
Sounds like you dug your feet. Keep up the good work
Very glad your back and on your way to the fuckin top

S4L

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to one of our best brothers.

Glad.things are getting better

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back my BROTHER

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the site was finally getting younger and the average age was 29. Then you came back and it put it back up to 68. You ken and pfm are all good and steady up in your 90s and still kicking. Lol glad you're back buddy. We didn't have any old people to make fun of cause kens ass is better to make cracks at then age related humor. Lol. Welcome back brother we missed you.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you are back Vette, you were truly missed.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Si just got a little better!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you're back Uncle Vette, SI hasnt been the same without you

Happy to hear everything's starting to go well for you

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you are back and climbing to the top! Now, switch that Asin dose to every day. ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you're back babe and in better spirits! :)

Braw16

Reaction score
Glad to see you back much respect for your determination. I feel the same about the guys here ive been on the bottom climbed out almost a year ago after 5 yrs of denial and self destruction. Funny how guys and girls you really don't know can help out so much thats why for me recent events really hurt. Best of luck and I wish nothing but good things for your future the bottom seems like a place you can never get up from. You show character and the type of person you are for making a change.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to see you back and Thank you Vette.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad youre back brother! I was just asking myself yesterday, What ever happened to Vette?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's right. You pulled my dead ass up all those months ago. You're a winner. Let's roll!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Only winners stick it out and work through the shit!

I went into a lifters depression for about a year it seemed because of injury I still have yet to have surgery on but I decided to quit being a pussy about it and work hard on what I can even though the strength is much less then it was but I'm getting it back in 2 of 2 lifts the most important ones the squat and the deadlift.

No shotgun in my mouth or noose around my neck just living through the ups and downs.

People may take your post as weak those are the losers that are jealous of not just a winner but a damn proud winner.

New Threads