Anyone using synthol on here...?

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys used synthol to bring up a lagging muscle? How did it work out for you? I know of the horror stories and I've seen Valentinos arms.. but I'm more interested in what's not talked about; how more people use it than we're all lead to believe.

And no, my pp is just fine, I personally wouldn't touch the stuff, but I've become curious lately as to how many Bros are actually using this stuff

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My guess would be zero..but u never know.Im sure some knows how to use it with success

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I doubt many are here. I had considered it a while back for a couple spots mostly just to get experience with it. Never bothered.

Will see if I can find the write up for it I came across. It was good.

This isn't like doing a site inject with a cc or 2 though once or twice a week. You are looking at a good volume of oil in a few spots for each muscle.

Short of synthol if you want to tell me what we're talking about here maybe we can help. Unless it's calves. If it's calves shoot synthol.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honest curiosity, just been hearing about its use more and more lately and seen a guy at my gym literally gain an inch or more on his shoulders in a few months from it.. he has since stopped using it, and lost some of the size, but I can definitely see a noticeable difference, his shoulders are much more rounded/capped

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Talked with him a little while and then had to go, he was pinning EQ daily with synthol, rotating front, side, and rear delts.. he didn't go into detail on volume of oil but he did say the shit was expensive and that a lot of guys use it but don't talk about it

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I doubt many are here. I had considered it a while back for a couple spots mostly just to get experience with it. Never bothered.

Will see if I can find the write up for it I came across. It was good.

This isn't like doing a site inject with a cc or 2 though once or twice a week. You are looking at a good volume of oil in a few spots for each muscle.

Short of synthol if you want to tell me what we're talking about here maybe we can help. Unless it's calves. If it's calves shoot synthol.

57614641.jpg

Now we are talking. New calfs here we come baby..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I've not personally run any SEOs but I've been around two pros who have.

Its not the oil that lends the size - the oil is converted to fatty acid within your body within a couple of months. Before dissipating though the oil stretches the muscle fascia and creates space for new hypertrophy which yer muscle fibers then can fill out - think of it as an elastic band thats restricting your muscle growth. SEOs then 'stretch out' that band allowing for new muscle growth. Most SEO protocols have the user pinning daily over a 30 day period & various amounts of oil depending upon the size of the muscle they wish to affect.

SEOs get bad press due to all the uneducated who misuse them. Valentino actually had implants which became infected - it wasnt SEOs which created that trainwreck.

Point being, they're not for me but they're not nearly as damning as the media makes them out to be when used properly.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Theres a guy in my gym that 4 sure i know has done it and he looks retarted, his shoulders look ugly as fk. I guess if u know what u doing then u gtg

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ive not used it but i think used properly it can improve lagging parts. Id be more inclined to used nolotil or esceline instead though

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I never did it but I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind. I pound the shit out of my calves and they just won't grow. For now, I'll just deal with it.

I agree that it's probably used more then it's talked about. Kind of ironic that dudes open discuss their AAS use but are ashamed to admit they hit the SEO's.

Turbolag

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So does the oil stay in your body? Or does your body absorb it?

If you stop taking it, do you lose any size?

No clue how it works, but im curious also.

Bigmike

Reaction score
About 30% is broken by the body within a month, the remaining 70% supposedly lasts about 5 years (according to the inventor)

though most people don't buy the 400$ a bottle MCT oil the creator of synthol sells, so don't be surprised if the knockoff version solidifies in your muscles killing muscle tissue and requiring anything from drainage (outpatient procedure) to amputation.

In fact, you shouldn't be surprised if the original highpriced stuff does damage as well, it simply
hasnt been around long enough/studied enough yet.

Edit: those of you determined to use it regardless, please make sure to do some research on anatomy and physiology, (hitting a nerve can result in muscle paralysis, and hitting a vein can cause infarctions).

It has to be used very carefully, in precise spots, and in the smallest amounts possible.

Last edited:

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So does the oil stay in your body? Or does your body absorb it?

If you stop taking it, do you lose any size?

No clue how it works, but im curious also.
The oil eventually gets broken down, from what I understand when you stop injecting it you lose some of the size, but not all. I would imagine there are very permanent changes being made if the fascia is truly stretching. From what I read it's a very painful process though and can hinder gains due to not being able to hit those muscle groups as hard in the gym, which makes it more of an option for final prep before a stage. I'm wondering if the writeup POB speaks of is the same one I just came across... I've read many different approaches to it from multiple daily injections to just adding the oil to the gear you're already pinning.. the chances of hitting a nerve and doing permanent damage will keep me from messing with site injections for a while, at least until I'm more familiar with anatomy

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just pinned my shoulders, .5cc eq & .5cc prop mixed in each shoulder for a total of 1cc in each delt.. fuking shit fire son,.. That was painful as fuq! Can't imagine the pain from loading them up with massive amounts of synthol

Bigmike

Reaction score
Just pinned my shoulders, .5cc eq & .5cc prop mixed in each shoulder for a total of 1cc in each delt.. fuking shit fire son,.. That was painful as fuq! Can't imagine the pain from loading them up with massive amounts of synthol

I got a massive abscess years ago, was incredibly painful, even powerful opiate painkillers just took the edge off.

Looked a bit like this
abscess-deltoid-pic-1.jpeg

No matter what you inject, ALWAYS use clean needles, always use alcohol or some disinfectant before AND after. Infections aren't pretty, trust me

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a massive abscess years ago, was incredibly painful, even powerful opiate painkillers just took the edge off.

Looked a bit like this
View attachment 2937

No matter what you inject, ALWAYS use clean needles, always use alcohol or some disinfectant before AND after. Infections aren't pretty, trust me

ouch fuk what did you pin to cause that?

Bigmike

Reaction score
ouch fuk what did you pin to cause that?

Some junk a buddy of mine brewed up, I was stupid enough to be the guinea pig back then. Never again lol, I learned my lesson, deal with trustworthy,professionals, not half retarted person who probly got his recipe off the net.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
damn shreddedmike! im glad you didn't lose a limb doing that shit! be careful fellas!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I was thinking about injecting synthol in the pp and surprising the wife.

New Threads