Hobbies Anyone?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My hobbies and recreation time have taken a backseat to a bad economy. Seems like I used to do so much more, a few of my past times: RV'ing, pimping golf carts, gun/knife collecting....what are yours? Damn, still can't figure out what size to make these to post...everytime it sais file too large? Using photobucket.
christmas2007010-1.jpg
golfcartmarch062.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of scuba diving & spear fishing. My brother had a boat rigged for scuba tanks ect... Then he had a kid.. Doh! No more boat.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My hobbies and recreation time have taken a backseat to a bad economy. Seems like I used to do so much more, a few of my past times: RV'ing, pimping golf carts, gun/knife collecting....what are yours? Damn, still can't figure out what size to make these to post...everytime it sais file too large? Using photobucket.

Yup. I want another sport bike, but that's in the back seat for now. I just workout, rarely do anything else anymore.

curls

Reaction score
I used to scuba dive but kids happened, I hope to get the certified so we can all go together. Now I ride my motorcycle when I get a chance and go to the gym.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well my hobbies......i still play guitar,have for over 25 years,used to gig alot when i was in high school,college and when i got out of school,up until about 5 years ago,we just put it on hold,i still wanna do it again,ive lost interest in it because of personal things,but im tring to get back into it

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like killing things, fishing, workingout, fucking, gardening and building things.

Lol, I almost forgot street racing and one other thing but if I put in my post POB will ban my ass ;)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I coach wrestling and submission grappling for some aspiring MMA guys/BJJ students. I use to compete but with the economy I have to work alot more now.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had a sportbike, but started to scare myself with the speed of those things! Sold it for a truck and a dog...
I'll prolly buy something a bit more tame in a few years.
My buddy has got me really into shooting the past year. Starting to amass quite an arsenal between the two of us. As much of an arsenal as one can have in California...damn state.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I help run two of the best boards on the intertubes.

I'm a dad to a five year old girl who is more than a handful.

I'm also an artist. I draw, paint, design things.

I read books on all sorts of subjects. Some of my favorite topics are things like public health, the role of disease in forming society, policy and law making, psychology and cognitive therapy, criminology and American history.

I also meditate for at least 30 minutes per day.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to dj..everyone loves music

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to fish, disc golf, lift weights, play poker, BS with my bros on SI, and spend time with my wife in no particular order. I'm pretty happy staying at home most of the time, but once in a while I like to go out and get downright rowdy as shit. Grind4it, we share another hobby if you were talking about what I think you were talking about. LOL! I used to train Jiu-Jitsu, and Muay Thai, but had to give it up since I'm getting old. I don't heal as well as I used to and besides, my instructor wanted me to start fighting at 170 and that wasn't going to happen. I dropped all the way to 180 and felt like a twig, so I decided it was time to get back to bulking and just watching and doing Security at the fights from now on. It sure was fun submitting and punching people in the face though, until my instructors would come in and show me that I was human and could get my ass beat like everyone else.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hobbies..... Thanks for making me realize i dont have any besides hitting the gym.....

I used to drag race but the economy ate my career for the moment so im trying to run my own business now.
I think if it wasnt for lifting id go crazy!!

Guess i dont have any hobbies anymore, im just parenting and trying to build a business with hitting the gym at night...........

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm into hunting. I love to archery hunt more then anything. I also raise gamecocks. Love to gamble

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have twin turbos on my C6 convertible vette. My hobby is keeping it on the road. I can't seem to keep them tires from spinning.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hot rodding diesels. Long range shooting competition. fishing. hunting. long showers....

just kidding, I dont fish much... :D

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like mountain biking, scuba diving, jiu jitsu, sex, chess you know the main essentials. Did I mention sex at all, sorry on cycle and I think about it at least twice as much as anything else........

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I help run two of the best boards on the intertubes.

I'm a dad to a five year old girl who is more than a handful.

I'm also an artist. I draw, paint, design things.

I read books on all sorts of subjects. Some of my favorite topics are things like public health, the role of disease in forming society, policy and law making, psychology and cognitive therapy, criminology and American history.

I also meditate for at least 30 minutes per day.

Now that's impressive!!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rep places online, mod here, race my camaro, into anything thats fast really, anything with nice legs....lol

and my def of fast, 11.99 or faster. cant stand all these guys who drive full size sedans that think they race car drivers. also working on a gsxr 750, hopefully it will run next yr.

i also work full time, support my lady friend, and play call of duty when i actually get some time to do what i want.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn you lot! I fucking work, building my business. That's it.

Actually, after 11 years we're seeing the rewards, but the travel kills me. I get a bit miserable when I'm away - currently in KL, but a fucking lot less miserable than before I was on TRT. Then I had rules - no room with a balcony, just in case I decided to jump.

Guitars: love 'em, have a few, play blues badly with feeling. Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special. Kids are all musicians. Awesome. And the boys are jocks.

When I'm at home (60% of the time) the family gets a fair bit of me. I drive the kids to school and back and everywhere else.

Summary: business and family. Oh yes, we spend a month skiing each January in Canada or Japan, have at least two other overseas hols each year, we each have a big Lexus . . . Now you all think I'm a prick!

Must run now - have a massage booked downstairs. The second one today.

New Threads