Pikiki selling his soul for free gear, disgusting.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah i saw this today. fucking sad. lol

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His boy started pinnacle dbol today at 25mg but he's been on it for a week? WTF? I don't care how "good" your dbol is you aren't gonna feel shit off 25mg on the first day. Pikiki is off in the head, way off. We've had words because I made a comment about a thread that he didn't even start and he started pm'ing me like a cry baby bitch then apologized. Dudes very weak minded. Pinnacles got his asshole so far stretched open you could drive a truck through it. I hate bottom feeder scumbags. Bad part is is his so stupid he doesn't even know he's doing it. Just like he was so stupid and swinging from zeeks nuts that he couldn't see the truth. And for what? Some free gear? Fuck that ill take my integrity and values over free anything.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I lost all respect for him. I even booted him of my FB. Lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck him. let's move on..hes gone

He looks like a fool. Sad but who cares

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Loser and never liked him anyway. Clearly was always a sellout and a parrot who never posted an original thought in his life

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pikki is a total BITCH! I called his punk ass out here for sucking on Zeek's dick and I was right about the fucking snake all along. I would love to have Pikki, Zeek, and I in the same room with the fucking door locked. Only one of us would walk out I can promise that much. I hate those 2 pukes. Sorry for the rant guys, but some of you were on here when I told his bitch ass what I thought of him. Others saw the post I made on Ology about his punk ass too and how Zeek stood up for him and ruined my rep at Ology over it. Who give a rats ass though cause Ology is a POS board with a bunch of newbies and snakes who pray on them fuckers all day long. SI is where it's at and I'm glad to be part of such an awesome board. I feel close to you guys and feel like I'm home here. No dick sucking pukes here, just some down ass motherfuckers that I would throw down for if I was ever in the position to do so.

Reaction score
BTW is 'ology screening comments from noobs now?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck, that was when I was new to scene, they almost got me fooled! He actually pm'd me when I had like 10 posts on ology...I got banned there cuz I asked if pinnacle sponsored ology because no other lab could be talked about

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's like a mother-fucking cult..... Pinn Zombies... pathetic.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This generation does not care about integrity, morals or anything else for that matter. Kind of a somber reality.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gear Whore POS.

G

Georgia

I used to like Pikiki. He was cool when he was down-to-earth and all patriotic and shit. Crying shame all this happened.

Of course I used to like Zeek too but that just goes to show you you never really know who is on the other end on the internet typing away. Can't trust anyone anymore. People used to look you in the eye and shake your hand and look you in the eye when they talked to you. Now...none of that.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This generation does not care about integrity, morals or anything else for that matter. Kind of a somber reality.

I could get going in this topic and never stop. Shit is backwards and upside down.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to like Pikiki. He was cool when he was down-to-earth and all patriotic and shit. Crying shame all this happened.

Of course I used to like Zeek too but that just goes to show you you never really know who is on the other end on the internet typing away. Can't trust anyone anymore. People used to look you in the eye and shake your hand and look you in the eye when they talked to you. Now...none of that.

Very true. For all we know you're a 42 year old obese black woman named laquanda and you're not even from Georgia!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I could get going in this topic and never stop. Shit is backwards and upside down.

that's because this generation is full of spoiled fucking brats that have had everything handed to them and didn't get their ass kicked like us old folks did as kids.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in my late twenties but don't have much in common with others in the same age range. Not to sound like I'm a mature wise man but most people my age seem to damn immature

New Threads