do you read any of the muscle mags?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if there is a celebrity or wrestler on the cover i might just to see what kind of routine or diet they are on.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MD seems to have useful information about drugs. I think the rest of them are pretty much junk. Of course, all those pics of girls in panties are not a complete waste of time!

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just look on their website, no need to buy the mags..... unless you want all the bullshit and stories that dont work....

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in like '93 '94 I couldn't wait for the new issues to hit the stands. I'd stop by this mag store every night on my way home from work when I knew the issues were due. MM MM2000, Flex, IronMan. The dates on the mags were months ahead of the month we were actually in, and the news in them were months behind. Funny, but i didn't give a shit. That was the only way a guy in his early 20's on the east coast could be connected. Oh...and I spent alot on the bullshit supplements until my first cycle in '94.
The mags once again became really important years later while I was incarcerated. Different workout ideas...no iron inside.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you keep in mind that they are all on gear than some of the info is helpful

Reaction score
Hadn't read any for about 9yrs. Back then MD MUSCULAR DEVELOPEMENT was the hardcore mag. Just bought Dec. issue and it has changed somewhat but still pretty good. Where did Palumbo go and why is Peter McGough(Ex-FLEX honcho) who was despised by many, now a feature writer for MD? Times, they are a changin!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I poured over them when I was a teenager. Then I decided I could only read so many "Blast Your Biceps" and "Torture Your Traps" articles.

Times Roman

Reaction score
if so what? i thumb thru them but it all seems like propaganda for stuff that does not work

NO!

It's all marketing propaganda!!

If I want to learn something or find something out, I come here. Not some stupid mag

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
I don't read them anymore.. Most shit is written by someone other than who they want you to think it was written by.. especially the routines

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped years ago it was all reguritated. Plus, it looks kind of gay have muscle mags all over the place..lol. Not that there is anything wrong with that!