AR 15 Build

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't find a lower for shit, all things considering (as far as I go) how is this even possible? SMH!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Am I correct when assuming you've used this service before?
Do you need an qualified FFL or is it like a show?

Use them all the time. Only complete firearms or lower receivers need to be shipped to the FFL. Basically anything with the serial number on it. I had to have my stripped lower sent to an FFl. The rest came strait to my house. It tells you right on the item if an FFL is needed.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use them all the time. Only complete firearms or lower receivers need to be shipped to the FFL. Basically anything with the serial number on it. I had to have my stripped lower sent to an FFl. The rest came strait to my house. It tells you right on the item if an FFL is needed.

Thanks Six. Never had anything shipped to an FFL before do i have to just contact a local dealer first before I proceed with using the service? (make the proper arrangements?)
I'm just trying to get the lower.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Call around because they will charge a fee. Just find the cheapest one and have it sent there.

curls

Reaction score
Thanks Six. Never had anything shipped to an FFL before do i have to just contact a local dealer first before I proceed with using the service? (make the proper arrangements?)
No need for an FFL if it is a long gun bought in state, hand guns are a different story. Check AR15.com equipment exchange as well.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking bad ass, I'm saving my coin!!!!

Reaction score

PM me if your looking for a lower, dont pay gunbroker prices please that shit is ridiculous

New Threads