I snapped...not proud of it.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If that's your idea of snapping then you are one hell of a nice guy.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your on tren huh...???....lol

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No but I have been working on my "anger issues" for a while.

I don't buy the "anger issues" thing. Just because some people are too pussy to stand up and say something it makes everyone that does angry............BULLSHIT.

Besides it's the "tolerant crybabies that started this crap...............if they are soo fucking tolerant they can STFU and tolerate it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is called anger when you lack patience for ignorance.
It is called anger when you will physically lash out against the ignorant who spew out nonsense with words.
I've never had issues with anger, I believe others may have had problems with it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No but I have been working on my "anger issues" for a while.

talk to my lady about that. I have to see a fucking shrink once a wk and pay the bastard 75 bux eash session. that could be an extra kit of rips a month.......

:(

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think we've all been there or will at some point with some of the nerds at gym. Had a similar situation a few weeks ago with some turd that sticks his tongue out while flexing in the mirror at the gym. He kept trying to mad dog me and was never putting shit away at the gym, and would always be screaming and yelling on anything he did. So I said somethign cus everyone else the gym was looking at me for some reason and b4 you know it, I got this lil short n wide 5,4 tall bloated foreigner trying to talk shit in my face but couldn't understand a word that came out lol. I just laughed it off in his face n winked at him and said try me with a smile. Next thing you know, gym staff makes us both leave. Few days later, he see's me lifting his squat (which he yells at the top of his lungs for!) on the incline bench for more reps than he can squat and now he doesn't bother to look twice in my direction. Guess when your 21 and on gear your superman or at least so many think...

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for/if stealing thread. Needed to vent myself....

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think we've all been there or will at some point with some of the nerds at gym. Had a similar situation a few weeks ago with some turd that sticks his tongue out while flexing in the mirror at the gym. He kept trying to mad dog me and was never putting shit away at the gym, and would always be screaming and yelling on anything he did. So I said somethign cus everyone else the gym was looking at me for some reason and b4 you know it, I got this lil short n wide 5,4 tall bloated foreigner trying to talk shit in my face but couldn't understand a word that came out lol. I just laughed it off in his face n winked at him and said try me with a smile. Next thing you know, gym staff makes us both leave. Few days later, he see's me lifting his squat (which he yells at the top of his lungs for!) on the incline bench for more reps than he can squat and now he doesn't bother to look twice in my direction. Guess when your 21 and on gear your superman or at least so many think...

NO way brother...thanks for sharing. It is incredible the shit that people do. Thank you for taking one more knucklehead off the street. We appreciate your service!

New Threads