AML Anavar gtg?

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
welcome! :) Sorry to say I have not used AML var before so I guess if any guys have, please speak up. If you are wondering about the dose at all...10mg is perfect to start, assess how it goes for a few weeks, if all is good you can bump up to 15mg. I would run it for at least 12 weeks. I personally don't like var but that's just me. PM me if you have any other questions if you like. :)

10mg/day to start? I thought that 5mg was the starter amount and then work yourself up.

I was thinking of stacking it with clen. I was thinking of starting my first cycle like this:
Week 1: Var 5mg
Week 2: Var 10mg
Week 3-4: clen / Var 10mg
Week 5-6: Var 10mg
Week 7-8: clen / Var 10mg

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
10mg/day to start? I thought that 5mg was the starter amount and then work yourself up.

I was thinking of stacking it with clen. I was thinking of starting my first cycle like this:

Also, I was advised to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Thoughts?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
clen is some hardcore shit. make sure u do ur research on it completely before using it. like all things it has its place but it can mess u up. heart damage is not something to take lightly. also with var i know some ladies actually retain water and don't tighten up. just ask questions and keep filling that data bank and make the best decision for yourself.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to it!

BB tried to pull a yaya intro

SAD

Reaction score
My wife is currently on 5mg/2x/day (10mg total each day) of Sciroxx Var and she is loving it. She's been on for 3 weeks and just in the last 5 days has really felt it kicking strong. She is holding maybe 3-4 pounds of water weight, but she feels tighter, strength is up, and pumps are awesome. Her libido is also up, although it has always been high.

Women seem to really run the gamut as far as variety of sides while using the same compound/dose as a counterpart, so you'll ever only really know by wisely experimenting.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.....are you an ex ology member?
:scratches head:
been seeing alot of those lately.

anyway. welcome aboard.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you can start at 5mg if it makes you feel more comfortable but it's not necessary :) Also 8 weeks is what most say but 12 is better. As for clen, never tried it. I'm old school, diet and cardio ;)

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
.....are you an ex ology member?
:scratches head:
been seeing alot of those lately.

anyway. welcome aboard.

Thanks. No, I'm not an ex -member of any forum. Just signed up to get peoples thoughts and opinions. It's always good to get advice.

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
My wife is currently on 5mg/2x/day (10mg total each day) of Sciroxx Var and she is loving it. She's been on for 3 weeks and just in the last 5 days has really felt it kicking strong. She is holding maybe 3-4 pounds of water weight, but she feels tighter, strength is up, and pumps are awesome. Her libido is also up, although it has always been high.

Women seem to really run the gamut as far as variety of sides while using the same compound/dose as a counterpart, so you'll ever only really know by wisely experimenting.

Is your wife doing it pyramid-style or just taking 10mg/day for the whole cycle?

sbear87

Lady Member
Reaction score
you can start at 5mg if it makes you feel more comfortable but it's not necessary :) Also 8 weeks is what most say but 12 is better. As for clen, never tried it. I'm old school, diet and cardio ;)

If I pyramid the var, will it be more effective?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I pyramid the var, will it be more effective?

I have always done the same dose throughout my whole cycle unless I had to adjust due to sides, hope that answers your question :)

SAD

Reaction score
Is your wife doing it pyramid-style or just taking 10mg/day for the whole cycle?

Started with 10mg, will run 10mg throughout, and finish with 10mg. We look at it the same way as a male would look at a typical cycle. Ramping up or down is a thing of the past. Consistency is desirable.

She made the decision to start using Var on a whim, but I wouldn't hand her a bag of Sciroxx until she had done ample research and could pass a Q&A from your's truly. Those that know me know that I really did give my wife a verbal quiz before letting her start var.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
No experience with their var but from what I have heard they are g2g

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I might be thinking of another lab...let me ask my buddy and ill get back to this forum.