Mio

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone here use Mio in their h20?

I have never been a soda drinker... knew it was bad even when people drank it more than water.

So I have always drank h20 or sometimes lemonade and once in a blue moon will have some clear soda like 7up when going out for dinner or something.

Since i moved to AZ and its like a million fucking degrees i find i want that bubbly thirst quenching taste... so i find myself drinking club soda w/ Mio in it. I also drink it without mio and also drink normal h20 but drink that concoction often now. Nothing much in mio aside from citric acid ... no sugar or anything bad

G

Georgia

Heard it was nasty as fuck. Never tried it. Looks yummy in the commercials but 2-3 people I've talked to hate that shit

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have like 5 different flavors, works great with Isopure protein and the same with club soda, taste like soda but with no sugar.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heard it was nasty as fuck. Never tried it. Looks yummy in the commercials but 2-3 people I've talked to hate that shit

I don't like most of the flavors but one i FUCKING LOVE. There are 2 new ones that aren't bad either.

The berry pomegranate one is my fav... blueberry (maybe its raspberry) lemonade is OK and reg lemonade is not bad

you should try it bro

G

Georgia

Will try. I learned not to trust anything anyone says until me, myself have done it. Or unless it's 99% popular opinion then they are probably right also...unless they are illegal mexicans then they are wrong no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use Mio and love it, i always use it with my H20, especially when im downing 1 1/2-2 gallons a day.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tried it and thought it was gross...maybe I should've added it to water though....

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The trick is to not over use it in one serving, thats what i did the first couple of times, using less it better. If you taste a plain drop of it from the bottle, it tastes like death.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will try. I learned not to trust anything anyone says until me, myself have done it. Or unless it's 99% popular opinion then they are probably right also...unless they are illegal mexicans then they are wrong no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be soft - hit it up!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tried it and thought it was gross...maybe I should've added it to water though....

It's good with or without h20... but kinda tastes like you are squeezing 5 lemons and some berries in your mouth without it. Try with and see how you like it.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The trick is to not over use it in one serving, thats what i did the first couple of times, using less it better. If you taste a plain drop of it from the bottle, it tastes like death.

True... Unless you like sour shit.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not tried the regular mio, but the mio energy (black cherry) is the way to go. I go through about a bottle per day of that stuff.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not tried the regular mio, but the mio energy (black cherry) is the way to go. I go through about a bottle per day of that stuff.

Thanks for commenting... WHO YOU BE TRIM?? Introduce yourself in the new members area by posting a new thread. If you came from another board let us know your other username and where it was... if someone here invited you or what. Welcome!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never tried it tho, but i seen my 1 yr old down a whole serving. He took off at full speed smashed into a wall, got up and ran again into the darkness of the hallway... Then he started screaming and scrapkng his toungue.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never tried it tho, but i seen my 1 yr old down a whole serving. He took off at full speed smashed into a wall, got up and ran again into the darkness of the hallway... Then he started screaming and scrapkng his toungue.

bahahahaha... never tried it but its around the house? interesting. funny shit though

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry, i intro'd myself last week, but i guess it was lost in the server transfer, will repost.

I also mix my mio energy with the low cal gatorade alot. it makes it taste better, actually drinking it now.

New Threads