Potent fat burner for After cycle?

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m currently running test cyp for about 4 more weeks and once I’m off cycle I want to continue to cut but obviously want that little advantage as well. What is something that I can take post cycle that won’t mess with test levels that is a pretty powerful fat burner? Any suggestions?

trying to stay away from thermogenics if possible.

thanks

Last edited:

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
POB has the good stuff... I’d stack that with dietopin and call it a day.

Only other things that work EC, Yohimbine (up for debate), Clen, DNP. All have downsides that personally don’t make them worth it to me.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I dont have any drug advice for you but I have very good success cutting fat by going to a time window eating program. Ten hours works really well for me, particularly if you can add some fasted cardio in there. I eat from noon to 10pm and fat just flies off.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
You got solid advice...and dont cardio a couple times and quit...stay consistent and the fat will come off...why are you wanting to cut immediately anyway? are you cutting on this cycle? did you just gain a bunch of weight and going to immediately cut?..give us more insight as to whats going on...ps if you did just put on a bunch of muscle i wouldnt cut just yet...enjoy the fruits of your labor and let your body get use to its new physique...my .02

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You got solid advice...and dont cardio a couple times and quit...stay consistent and the fat will come off...why are you wanting to cut immediately anyway? are you cutting on this cycle? did you just gain a bunch of weight and going to immediately cut?..give us more insight as to whats going on...ps if you did just put on a bunch of muscle i wouldnt cut just yet...enjoy the fruits of your labor and let your body get use to its new physique...my .02

Good ask, could just be water bloat he’s trying to get rid of.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont have any drug advice for you but I have very good success cutting fat by going to a time window eating program. Ten hours works really well for me, particularly if you can add some fasted cardio in there. I eat from noon to 10pm and fat just flies off.

Suggesting fasted cardio is a bannable offense here.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Suggesting fasted cardio is a bannable offense here.

Ok. Ill suggest fasted cardio and then you dont eat for three more hours after. We will call it starving cardio. By doing this five days a week (cardio is running 3 miles), I can lose about two lbs of fat/week with no noticeable muscle loss and no loss in strength. (To an extent of course but I never need to lose more than about 5-8 lbs of fat)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ok. Ill suggest fasted cardio and then you dont eat for three more hours after. We will call it starving cardio. By doing this five days a week (cardio is running 3 miles), I can lose about two lbs of fat/week with no noticeable muscle loss and no loss in strength. (To an extent of course but I never need to lose more than about 5-8 lbs of fat)

Yeah but you are not human.

What about us mere mortals? We cannot expect demi-god like results.

Reaction score
Good ask, could just be water bloat he’s trying to get rid of.

could be water weight but I was basically eating like 3k Cals a day and gained quite a bit in a short time. I dialed in completely on my diet and am appearing to look leaner everyday without actually losing weight. Still gaining good strength I just don’t like being 190lbs. My leanest was 154lbs. Before the cycle I weighed in at 170lbs. How long after the cycle does water weight/retention go away? That honestly might be the reason I’m overthinking it a bit

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
could be water weight but I was basically eating like 3k Cals a day and gained quite a bit in a short time. I dialed in completely on my diet and am appearing to look leaner everyday without actually losing weight. Still gaining good strength I just don’t like being 190lbs. My leanest was 154lbs. Before the cycle I weighed in at 170lbs. How long after the cycle does water weight/retention go away? That honestly might be the reason I’m overthinking it a bit

Why are you using steroids if you don't want to get bigger?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How long after the cycle does water weight/retention go away? That honestly might be the reason I’m overthinking it a bit
Depending on the ester- 1-2 weeks but if a big difference, you may have not managed your E2 well. I keep my estrogen in check with blood work but will look more cut post cycle at 2 weeks if I dropped my exogenous test out.

Reaction score
Why are you using steroids if you don't want to get bigger?

Theres a difference between being 190lbs of pure muscle and 190lbs retaining water. I want to be bigger and I got a lot bigger but obviously being super lean at the time with nice muscle turning into a ****ing huge juice box is a little different obviously

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok, what's the actual deal you want? Back to 170 but bigger muscles? Maybe a tad but nothing impressive to others...but if you're ok with it...that's all that counts but you doing cycles is a waste of money and stress! You can do that without help.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DIET & CARDIO.

But still maintain cals or you will run off all the newly gained muscle.