What are your thoughts on this for a header?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
ug.jpg

rAJJIN

Elite
Reaction score
I like that one the best of the three myself.
Can't wait to see the finished look!
Job well done admins-tech
You guys are putting together a great looking forum.
Should be better then it's ever been here!

Marshall

Reaction score
Looks sharp. A photo of Mentzer in his prime (instead of whoever is on there) would give it a nice old school feel :D

Reaction score
Completely agree I really like the new look no offense to the old ug at all. Its finally back up I'm happy as hell great job guys and its nice to see Raj still around

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
I like it too.....what about PINK colors?

lolj/k:D

Reaction score
I guess Im the only one who likes the old school logo. You guys have it at the bottom of the page. Making it black would be cool and adding maybe some bodybuildrs instead of needles and syringes would be good. But Im an old fart. I hate change.

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the old school and that one up top of the thread is cool too...Any issues with using Phils picture?

-slide

jig

Reaction score
I like the old school and that one up top of the thread is cool too...Any issues with using Phils picture?

-slide
Good to see you around slide, looking mighty tight in that avatar. Let's use your pic in the header. :) The board looks great guys, love the new look. On the header, I think the one you showed looks cool.

Again, great job K1, Tech guy, and I'm sure the bassman has probably been helping out, great job, the board looks great.

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
You guys are doing a great job with this board, it looks great with all the features, especially the main forum where it lists all the forums and has the cool pics to represent that forum(s). That's not always an easy thing to do with a black background.

I'll be happy with any of the site banners that have been listed, they are all very good. Maybe get a bunch up on a thread and have a vote? But if K1 and everybody decide to pick what they feel is best, i'm fine with that too:)

New Threads