First time Nair Experience. couple tips

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok first I am a hairy fucker and have been proud of such . I tried trimming my hair with a buzzer and a #3 clip. I liked the way it looked but it itched so bad growing back I couldnt take that again so I figured I would give the full boat a shot and Nair my upper body

First if you have been on the fence about this b/c you like your hair . Don't do it, I don't like the way it looks aside from my mid section looking a lil better I look like a baby hamster lol

Next don't rub it in! it says not to on the bottle but who reads that shit. just put it on there thick and wipe it off after five mins

Do small sections the bigger the section the more mess and burn

Do not put it on your nipples this is the worst part of my experience my nips are burned all to hell I may need to steal some pasties from work to protect them while wearing a shirt lol

watch out for stretch marks around your arm pits they also burn ez so do the cracks of your arms by the elbow

WATER FUCKING BURNS so ez into the shower to wash it off use body wash in your hand so you don't irritate the skin more

Lay a big throw away towel down so you don't fuck up your bathroom .. guess that one should have been first

Thats about it I have a feeling this is just the beginning of this sucky experience I think its gonna itch just as bad growing back as the buzzer did :(

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, hey doesnt nair have a sensitive one for people who have delicate skin.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! Think ill stick to the clippers. Good to know; thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
This sounds like raw pain. I've considered removing some of the hair off the body, but holy shit not at the expense of wearing pasties...

which you said you could get from work.

Where do you work that has pasties? The hell? lol

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just use a raiser, and shave that crap, then go get a full body waxing ;)

nair burns and always will haha

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
*sports Sasquatch Chest and is Proud Of It*

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You aren't lying, that shit burns the hell out of your nipples. I used it on my balls and needless to say that was a horrible experience. LOL!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL if the clippers don't work. Laser out the question?
You could always just say fuck it get a pink schick shaving cream and start off clomid @ 150mg / day.
sorry.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your new found gayness.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL... Nice post. How long does It take for the hair to grow back?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Scabby Burt nipple time. How was the smell in the air from chemical burning hair off?

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are not wrong my friend.. That shit SUCKS!! I did my whole body once. Never touched the stuff again. It was miserable!! I stick to the trimmers now. You get use to the shorter hair and it doesnt itch as bad after a while.

New Threads