Funny gym moments?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lets hear some of the funniest thing you guys have seen or done in the gym. Ill start off by saying I saw a guy the other day picking up a 15lb dumbbell looking like he was jerking off with a dumbbell(literally). Weirdest shit I've seen yet.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last night I couldn't sleep so I went to the gym around midnight. There were maybe three people in the whole place. I walk over to the drinking fountian to get some water and I hear what sounds like dogs fighting. Gurnting and stobbering yellling. I look around the corner and see this guy who doesn't lift with headphones on flailing his arms around in font of a window looking at his relfection. I just stood there and laughed for a while. It was great. I wished I had my phone in my pocket but I had already put it in my locker. Maybe he'll be there tonight and I can get a video.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I will admit it i did the best, most funny, fucked up thing in the gym. We all have seen this. Lol. Yeah I stepped on the side of the treadmill and fell off that bitch. Hahahahavaha yeah I def did that shit. Especially with a gym full of hot ass chicks. It was an embarrassing moment for me. But when I rolled off that bitch I immediately went into doing push-ups. Lol. That's how I roll fellas. Made it look like I did that shit on purpose.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean Tilly you've never done decline crunches and bust a huge fart? Fuck I do that once a week and guess what its still funny is fuck like it was the first time.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off, let me say I have respect for blind people and anyone with a handicap of any kind as this world is hard enough as it is.

There's a regular that comes in late some days that I'm there. He is legally blind. Were always joking around about his condition, "checking out" the treadmill bunnies etc.. cool guy always smiling and content with his life. Last night he got on the elliptical and turned on the tv. (no headphones) I couldn't help but chuckle, so I asked him if he wanted me to turn up the volume on his tv for him... he smiled and said: "nah I'll just read the closed captioning"

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I shat myself with 3 sets to go and kept going. The smell was horrible of fresh pOOp. Some dude yelled out "WTF man, who shit in here? I still LOL every time I think of the look on his face.

G

Georgia

High school kid with suicide grip on bench. Skinny guy. Loads up 135. Struggles. And it slipped right as he was pushing up off his chest and dropped on him. Acted like a puss like it almost killed him.

Which I wish it did.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i let out a giant fart with a hot girl next to me...I didnt care one bit the line is long to ride the wild bundy farts or no farts

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean Tilly you've never done decline crunches and bust a huge fart? Fuck I do that once a week and guess what its still funny is fuck like it was the first time.

I've done that on the leg press.
Just so happens a chick had to be walking
By. Good thing it was my first Rep
Or I may have dropped that shit on
Myself when I busted up laughing.

Reaction score
Saw some guy a few days ago sitting on the floor, legs straight up in the air doing leg press with the smith machine. He then jumped onto one hand and did like a one second handstand between some of his sets.

Shadowboxing in between sets

Guys walking around with flared lats when they are like 140 lbs.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw some guy a few days ago sitting on the floor, legs straight up in the air doing leg press with the smith machine. He then jumped onto one hand and did like a one second handstand between some of his sets.

Shadowboxing in between sets

Guys walking around with flared lats when they are like 140 lbs.

bahaha shadow boxing I got a few of them jerkoffs by me too.I always want to walk up on them while there shadow boxing and just smack the shit outta them

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was an old fat guy in the gym last week wearing yoga pants. He was built like Mr. Potato Head. He had on a tight shirt too. He came in the back and laid on the flat bench and did about six leg raises. Then he went and got his gym bag from beside the window and left.

I wanted so bad to go get my camera but looking at him made me nauseous.

WTF....
Vette

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Probably not as funny as it may seem but last year I had just got done lifting and decided to leave so I hit the locker room and some skinny dude was sitting in the corner by the lockers sniffing a pair of boxers. Pretty much mad me lose my protein shake appetite....