Tips for my cutting diet.

DNp

Reaction score
I've decided my long term goal is to loose weight and become more fit. Lower bodyfat to 10-14%. It's a long term goal so i'm not gonna try doing this in 6-7 months. As long as i get it done sooner than later. Those are my stats now. 99.2kg. 21.1 % bf I have not put this up yet to calculated macros yet. But i'll be aiming for around P: 180 C: 250 F: 30 = 1990 calories.

Diet:

Morning: 3 Eggs, Blueberries and 1 banana.

10:00:
Oats with Protein Powder.

12:30:
Chicken breast with spinach or broccoli

16:30:
Protein powder

Preworkout meal: Can of tuna with Banana.

Lunch:
Any kind of meat with veggies.

DNp

Reaction score
Looks like an inmates diet.
for real tho where’s the food?

Thanks for jumping in and helping me out!

honestly i'm not very good at making a good diet. I'm too simple when it comes to food.

When you talk about real food are you meaning more meat, fish, rice?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've decided my long term goal is to loose weight and become more fit. Lower bodyfat to 10-14%. It's a long term goal so i'm not gonna try doing this in 6-7 months. As long as i get it done sooner than later. Those are my stats now. 99.2kg. 21.1 % bf I have not put this up yet to calculated macros yet. But i'll be aiming for around P: 180 C: 250 F: 30 = 1990 calories.

Diet:

Morning: 3 Eggs, Blueberries and 1 banana.

10:00:
Oats with Protein Powder.

12:30:
Chicken breast with spinach or broccoli

16:30:
Protein powder

Preworkout meal: Can of tuna with Banana.

Lunch:
Any kind of meat with veggies.

I would kill myself if this was my diet.

Eat whatever you prefer. All I will say is your fats are too low. In fact I bet the calories might be a bit low too. I think you should recalculate your tdee. How did you determine bodyfat?

Also as for your goal, there is a huge difference between 10 and 14% fat.

DNp

Reaction score
I would kill myself if this was my diet.

Eat whatever you prefer. All I will say is your fats are too low. In fact I bet the calories might be a bit low too. I think you should recalculate your tdee. How did you determine bodyfat?

Also as for your goal, there is a huge difference between 10 and 14% fat.

Like i said i'm very bad at making my own diet. I've thought about hiring professional coach to make a diet for me.

I used TDEE calculator on the internet. But it said my cutting calories should be 2685 calories..which i would have thought was little to high? Maybe i should start at 2300/2400 calories then?

I get mesured by the same coach each time. With clippers not sure how accurate it is. Before christmas i was 99kg and 21.3 bodyfat 18th December.

Yeah my goals are getting somewhere close to that 10-14% that's why i gave said it was my long term goal. First i need to get below 20% then go from there.

10% is my dream one day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like i said i'm very bad at making my own diet. I've thought about hiring professional coach to make a diet for me.

I used TDEE calculator on the internet. But it said my cutting calories should be 2685 calories..which i would have thought was little to high? Maybe i should start at 2300/2400 calories then?

I get mesured by the same coach each time. With clippers not sure how accurate it is. Before christmas i was 99kg and 21.3 bodyfat 18th December.

Yeah my goals are getting somewhere close to that 10-14% that's why i gave said it was my long term goal. First i need to get below 20% then go from there.

10% is my dream one day.

If the calculator says 2600 cals then start there.

Reactions: DNp

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Cut out the protein powder and eat real food that's high in protein and low in fats. You don't need to always do chicken if you don't want. Bricks should be in to tell ya about his love of turkey. Real food is way more filling then a drink. And speaking of drinks, a little tip I use is to down 12 oz of water about 5-10 min before you eat.

I have a few other tricks of the trade but learn the trade first.

DNp

Reaction score
Cut out the protein powder and eat real food that's high in protein and low in fats. You don't need to always do chicken if you don't want. Bricks should be in to tell ya about his love of turkey. Real food is way more filling then a drink. And speaking of drinks, a little tip I use is to down 12 oz of water about 5-10 min before you eat.

I have a few other tricks of the trade but learn the trade first.

I like fish all kinds of fish. Beef. Meat. Chicken. I'll replace the protein powder with food. I also love eggs.

turkey here is way to expensive. That water trick actually seems to work. I googled it and it will make you more fuller so you won't eat as much! Very good tip!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I like fish all kinds of fish. Beef. Meat. Chicken. I'll replace the protein powder with food. I also love eggs.

turkey here is way to expensive. That water trick actually seems to work. I googled it and it will make you more fuller so you won't eat as much! Very good tip!

Googled it, what, didn't trust the ol' Snakes? lol

As for fish and eggs... you haven't been around here long enough to know how I dislike them, but it is a good alternative to chicken. I wish I liked fish but don't let Seek hear me say that.

DNp

Reaction score
Googled it, what, didn't trust the ol' Snakes? lol

As for fish and eggs... you haven't been around here long enough to know how I dislike them, but it is a good alternative to chicken. I wish I liked fish but don't let Seek hear me say that.

Haha i did trust the ol' Snakes! Especially with that avatar of yours. But when i learn something new i need to google too hahah.

Damn! How come you don't like fish and eggs?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha i did trust the ol' Snakes! Especially with that avatar of yours. But when i learn something new i need to google too hahah.

Damn! How come you don't like fish and eggs?

Snakey thinks eggs are chicken abortions a d fish swim around eating their own poop. lol you'll get use to ole Snakey. it takes a little time.

daddyboul

Reaction score
Like others have said 1900 is too low, start higher, and personally, if I'm taking protein powders more than once a day it means the fridge is empty. I really like frozen tilapia, its cheap, quick to cook, and you can do a lot of different things with it.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tilapia eeew gross! Salmon all the way !

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What was the finished results of your dnp run I forgot?? Did you drop body fat % and put it back on??
Just been and found it you started at 24% and now you 21% well done keeping it off that was back in November

Last edited:

Has

Reaction score
my tip for Appetit:
mix
1 spoon psyllium (grounded/powder) to a glass of water, wait 2 Minute at least. then drink that shit. it´s diatery fieber that fills up with water. So after drink that glass with psyllium, drink 2 glasses pure water after it. all this water will be sucked up by the psyllium inside your stomach. It will get more solid and feels like you ate something. But in real you took 0kcal :).
you can combine that with the mentioned drink 12 oz 5 minutes before you eat. it´s imba, every one who didn´t know try it :)

DNp

Reaction score
Like others have said 1900 is too low, start higher, and personally, if I'm taking protein powders more than once a day it means the fridge is empty. I really like frozen tilapia, its cheap, quick to cook, and you can do a lot of different things with it.

I will start with higher calories. Yeah normally i don't take protein powder but i thought it might be an good add last time i used protein was like 2 years ago.

talipa i haven't tried. But i'll be open minded to try it now when i see it at the store.

DNp

Reaction score
What was the finished results of your dnp run I forgot?? Did you drop body fat % and put it back on??
Just been and found it you started at 24% and now you 21% well done keeping it off that was back in November

3% bodyfat dropped yeah haven't gained it back. But those 3% aren't really noticeable since i was already so fat before.

DNp

Reaction score
my tip for Appetit:
mix
1 spoon psyllium (grounded/powder) to a glass of water, wait 2 Minute at least. then drink that shit. it´s diatery fieber that fills up with water. So after drink that glass with psyllium, drink 2 glasses pure water after it. all this water will be sucked up by the psyllium inside your stomach. It will get more solid and feels like you ate something. But in real you took 0kcal :).
you can combine that with the mentioned drink 12 oz 5 minutes before you eat. it´s imba, every one who didn´t know try it :)

Another great idea added thank you for that!
So this will also make me eat less right? Or atleast make me more full in the stomach?

New Threads