Whinny & HCG - 2 weeks before PCT

Reaction score
This is my first cycle. - 200mg tren ethinate & 250 test cyp weekly. Ran it for 12 weeks. I just did my last shot.

For the next 2 weeks before PCT I am Thinking about running whinny (40mg/day) and HCG every 2 days (1000 for the first 2 shots and 500 after that.) I was also told to add 20mg nolva to this because the HCG. Then I am thinking stopping everything for 3 days before starting my PCT which will be 40mg nolva for first week and 20 mg for next 2 weeks.

Just to be clear I read that it is a good idea to use a short lasting drug in-between the wait from last injection to PCT. I have some winny laying around so figured I would use it up.
The HCG I read that you can use it in a burst way last couple weeks of cycle to help keep gains.

Does this sound right? It is my first time and I am just going off my own research and what some people have told me...

My starting body weight was 185lbs I am 208lbs now.
Height: 5'8

Thanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your advisor is dumb

Pct should start when the HPTA is attempting to restart. Taking winstrol will stop that from happening.

No clue what the reason for nolva with hcg is. Nolva raises intra testicular e2. Not gonna see gyno.

Also tren for a first cycle was a bad move

Shoot the guy who advised you of all of this.

Take your last pin.

Hcg blast for 2 weeks

Clomid nolva for 4 weeks at least

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your advisor is dumb

Pct should start when the HPTA is attempting to restart. Taking winstrol will stop that from happening.

No clue what the reason for nolva with hcg is. Nolva raises intra testicular e2. Not gonna see gyno.

Also tren for a first cycle was a bad move

Shoot the guy who advised you of all of this.

Take your last pin.

Hcg blast for 2 weeks

Clomid nolva for 4 weeks at least

x2x

clomid n nolva are you best friends now. your going to need them, tren for a 1st cycle is as dumb as it gets.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. So for the HCG blast is 1000ui for the first 2 shots and 500 after a good idea? (Taking 1 shot every second day).

Everywhere I read says u need Nolva to reduce the estrogen produced from the HCG. Or is this only in cases where you take much more than what I am?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it. So for the HCG blast is 1000ui for the first 2 shots and 500 after a good idea? (Taking 1 shot every second day).

Everywhere I read says u need Nolva to reduce the estrogen produced from the HCG. Or is this only in cases where you take much more than what I am?

Nolva does not lower estrogen, it simply blocks some of it from attacking your tits. Simplest way to put it.

You stopped the test and added hcg; you'll be fine with your current Ai, assuming you didn't mess that part up too lol

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Just to be clear, the HCG is not really so you "keep your gains" its to attempt to resurrect your balls that likely would never work normal again after running tren without it. Even with the HCG, you may have problems... hopefully you wont. Lesson learned hopefully. Also to reiterate what the other guys said, you NEED to get some clomid. Clomid and Nolva need to be run for every PCT. Nolva alone will not be enough. You will probably want to get some blood work done a month or two after PCT to see if everything is back to normal. Please never listen to whoever gave you that sh*t advice again. (Sorry, im being a bit rough, this is for your own good). There is a TON of information on this board that you can trust if you are willing to do some reading... Dont be afraid to ask us questions, but read/research the information for yourself too (read studies, not broscience) so you dont just trust what people say blindly.

Reaction score
Just to be clear, the HCG is not really so you "keep your gains" its to attempt to resurrect your balls that likely would never work normal again after running tren without it. Even with the HCG, you may have problems... hopefully you wont. Lesson learned hopefully. Also to reiterate what the other guys said, you NEED to get some clomid. Clomid and Nolva need to be run for every PCT. Nolva alone will not be enough. You will probably want to get some blood work done a month or two after PCT to see if everything is back to normal. Please never listen to whoever gave you that sh*t advice again. (Sorry, im being a bit rough, this is for your own good). There is a TON of information on this board that you can trust if you are willing to do some reading... Dont be afraid to ask us questions, but read/research the information for yourself too (read studies, not broscience) so you dont just trust what people say blindly.

Thank you this is very informative. I started HCG today 1000ui. Will do this for 2 weeks and then start Nolva + Clomid. What are the recommended doses for this?

Just to be 100% clear. No Nolva until I start PCT?

During the cycle my balls never shrunk much, is this a good sign?

Reaction score
Nolva does not lower estrogen, it simply blocks some of it from attacking your tits. Simplest way to put it.

You stopped the test and added hcg; you'll be fine with your current Ai, assuming you didn't mess that part up too lol
I think I'm ok. (Hopfully) did 1000ui HCG today. Will continue for 2 weeks (1 more 1000ui and 500ui after) and then start Nolva Clomid.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would do 500 eoder. Then 250 eod for those two weeks.

Once that ends 50 clomid and 40 nolva daily

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, stupid question. What is OED?

"EOD" means "Every Other Day"
Follow what Pillar said.

Please, PLEASE, dont cycle again until you have a solid understanding of all this. You are playing with fire.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"EOD" means "Every Other Day"
Follow what Pillar said.

Please, PLEASE, dont cycle again until you have a solid understanding of all this. You are playing with fire.

Thanks! Yes I learnt my lesson here... plan to take next 4 - 5 months off and do my research. And no more tren...

Reaction score
I would do 500 eoder. Then 250 eod for those two weeks.

Once that ends 50 clomid and 40 nolva daily

Thank you for your help. I wanted to give an update and ask your opinion. I did my first shot of HCG 30 hours ago and my nuts seem almost back to normal + my sex drive is through the roof.

Is this a good sign?

New Threads