Primo Experiences?

Whackor

Lady Member
Reaction score
Considering primo next cycle. Var just had too much water weight gain for me. I know women are scarce here but interested in any experiences runnning primo from a females point of view. Mostly interested in your sides/positive exp. Pinning is not a concern for me. Currently running 1 IU HGH. Next cycle will begin around June'ish.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey whackor! I did a 17 week primo cycle and added var with 9 weeks left of that 17 weeks. I started at 100mg a week and felt awesome, not sure when I decided to up it but I did to 150mg..if my voice would not have changed a bit, I would have stayed at that dose but I backed off to 125mg for the duration of the cycle.

Pros
awesome feeling of well being
increased sex drive
great strength
great muscle gains (that I did keep)

Cons
kind of bad break-out on back and shoulders (not normal pimples, more of acne which some really hurt)
loss of hair, more than normal
voice change (only due to upping my dose and it went back to normal)

Overall, I would pick primo over var anyday! Just stick to 100mg and you should be fine. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me :)

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Seriously considering primo myself in the fall. Same issues as Whack with var.

AoS, did you hold water on the primo only or did you stay lean? Also, whay did it do to your appitite?

Z

Zeek

My wife was a big fan of primo! She would always make me run most of a batch first o make sure it was in fact primo. Promiobolan will give the female athlete a certain look that no other compounds can!! that lean, dry look without the nasty side effects if you play moderate with dosages! Anyway, she loved primo and I loved her body on primo, just sayin!

A "guy" was telling me he gained 22 lbs from primo alone and had such high BP that he thought his head was going to explode. That guy did not have primo ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously considering primo myself in the fall. Same issues as Whack with var.

AoS, did you hold water on the primo only or did you stay lean? Also, whay did it do to your appitite?

I am on var now and taking nolva to ward off the water gain and it has been awesome! As long as you taper the nolva and watch your carbs/cardio there should be no rebound from stopping.

I did gain a bit of water with the primo, well actually I was swole..but it wasn't out of control and I was eating bulk style which just about killed me...lol Didn't change my hunger either way.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Considering primo next cycle. Var just had too much water weight gain for me. I know women are scarce here but interested in any experiences runnning primo from a females point of view. Mostly interested in your sides/positive exp. Pinning is not a concern for me. Currently running 1 IU HGH. Next cycle will begin around June'ish.

Hey Wachor,

I ran Primo at 100mg a week for 8 weeks (kindda of a short cycle, but it was my first so I kept it short) And I was terrified of my voice changing.

Positves: Awesome pumps
Gained some good quality muscle (& kept the gains)
I felt it kick in around week 5, gave me a hard look on muscles.
Really good strength gains
Really high libido
No water gain at all, no acne, no voice change.

Negatives: (not much to report) Except the injections were super painful
Not the actual injection, but painful
lump in the injection area for a few days after.
This is not really a negative but I did get hot
flashes, especially after or during eating..kindda
of like u feel when u take a thermogenic
pre-workout.

If I ever run anything else, I would definitely be Primo. :) Not a fan of the water gain var gives most females.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Wachor,

I ran Primo at 100mg a week for 8 weeks (kindda of a short cycle, but it was my first so I kept it short) And I was terrified of my voice changing.

Positves: Awesome pumps
Gained some good quality muscle (& kept the gains)
I felt it kick in around week 5, gave me a hard look on muscles.
Really good strength gains
Really high libido
No water gain at all, no acne, no voice change.

Negatives: (not much to report) Except the injections were super painful
Not the actual injection, but painful
lump in the injection area for a few days after.
This is not really a negative but I did get hot
flashes, especially after or during eating..kindda
of like u feel when u take a thermogenic
pre-workout.

If I ever run anything else, I would definitely be Primo. :) Not a fan of the water gain var gives most females.

OMG, forgot that one and it was horrible!!!!!!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh and btw, will be doing primo again in the near future along with mast :)

Z

Zeek

I've had primo that was painful post injection but have also had it where it was 100% pain free.

I'm hearing it may have to do with filtering with the UG lab versions at least related to pain.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMG, forgot that one and it was horrible!!!!!!!!

You know I took a summer vacation to the Florida Keys while on cycle & u could totally notice the bump under my Bikini Bottom, I was so self concious, it wasn't really noticeable to anyone, but I hate it !!!!!
It was painful to sleep on my back too, not fun ;(

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know I took a summer vacation to the Florida Keys while on cycle & u could totally notice the bump under my Bikini Bottom, I was so self concious, it wasn't really noticeable to anyone, but I hate it !!!!!
It was painful to sleep on my back too, not fun ;(

Lady, I had the same thing and I don't know if anyone else could actually see it but they would have felt it! I couldn't sleep on it, bump it and god forbid someone smacked me there!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had primo that was painful post injection but have also had it where it was 100% pain free.

I'm hearing it may have to do with filtering with the UG lab versions at least related to pain.

could be, I heard it could of been because it was 300 ml vial?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lady, I had the same thing and I don't know if anyone else could actually see it but they would have felt it! I couldn't sleep on it, bump it and god forbid someone smacked me there!

Yeap, I got bitch slapped a few times for slapping her there :(

PVL

Reaction score
lol.........best is anavar, HGH and inject winny for women........ive seen some crazy results

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any of you ladies try EQ..?

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any of you ladies try EQ..?

Not used it myself, I've only done Primo & now HGH, but EQ a mild androgen,
so I've researched that keeping it at 50-150mg a day for women will keep the Equipoise side effects at bay, like male pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, swelling of the clitoris, and facial, from what I have reserched this will be experienced at high doses of Equipoise....
But there are reports that it could increase appetite & that it could get converted into estrogen, not sure if I would ever want to try it.

Whackor

Lady Member
Reaction score

I've been watching members post about pip for a while on a few boards. I am 100% confident my source is anal retentive with filtering and I won't exp any pip :cool:

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been watching members post about pip for a while on a few boards. I am 100% confident my source is anal retentive with filtering and I won't exp any pip :cool:

I like the sound of that, honestly the pip has always made me think twice about running Primo again :(

New Threads