How much "junk" do you try?

Reaction score
If you are hypogonadal then no those things would be expected. See post #18

But it's subtle. It's not like taking a stimulant.

I am hypogonadal now but don't think I was back when doing sust on a regular basis but I don't know what my levels were or for sure the strength of the sust. I disagree with the placebo part tho, I got a bottle from a union brother that lifts at the Arnold and thought for sure it would be good but by 7cc in and not "feeling" 7cc and called it bad. Im not trying to argue this point. I posted this curious on how much people were doing now to get the same effect as before. Ie how weak are people doing and still calling good, is 50mg/1cc junk? Also do you do blood work right away on new gear or wait till you see how its going,you by looking in the mirror and me by energy level?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Does anyone really see elevated liver enzymes from injectable test? Ive never read that before.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I still dont understand what you mean by junk. Are you saying that its under dosed or that that dose isnt worth your time?

Reaction score
I still dont understand what you mean by junk. Are you saying that its under dosed or that that dose isnt worth your time?

Im asking how long do you run new gear till you do blood work? Do you keep upping your dose till you think its working or set a dosage and stick with it till you do a blood test. If you're wanting 300mg of test a week how many cc are you having to use to get it, how weak are some of these ugls? Some people I've bought from say I need to run 2cc every 3days on a 200mg cyp to get results, is that normal nowadays?

Last edited:

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Im asking how long do you run new gear till you do blood work? Do you keep upping your dose till you think its working or set a dosage and stick with it till you do a blood test. If you're wanting 300mg of test a week how many cc are you having to use to get it, how weak are some of these ugls? Some people I've bought from say I need to run 2cc every 3days on a 200mg cyp to get results, is that normal nowadays?

Really only way to find that out I suppose is to pay some good money to send it off to a lab... or run it and get tests done after a few weeks. If it’s 200mg/ml you need 1.5ml of test to attain 300mg.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I ran sustanon 20 years ago and a few days after my second shot there was no doubt I was "feeling" it. I even got a Watson brand cyp a few years ago and I had no doubt it was good right away. If you don't feel your test maybe its not good

Excuse POB, he’s new here and still learning the basics. Give him a cycle or two and a few posts before you listen to him. Last thread I saw from him he suggested people eat and lift while on cycle. Sheesh, you can lead a horse to water..

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

I’m so confused. Is this part of the new math they’re teaching at schools. Does 200mg/ml not equal 200mg/ml anymore? Is this like genders where we have the same levels but the meaning has been lost?

Pick an amount, run it, wait 6 weeks and get blood work done. Don’t go by feel, don’t go by how many legs you’ve jumped, go by blood work numbers.

Last edited:

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score

Ok depends on what your goal is. If you are going for a trt dose typical is 100 to 150 mg once a week. Cruising 200 to 300 a week. Blasting is 500 and up imo. A typical cycle or blast would be 500 a week. And i would pin 250 on mondsy and 250 on thursday every week for atlleast 12 weeks .

New Threads