Lexx Labs Busted

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
How bout not use a return address at all?

Its not like you want the shit back

This is best but if you can make it look like a legit business, the outside of the box and the address and it is consistent every single time then your g2g but I would never do that if I were a large source never.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Now for sake of argument, it's the law to have a return address but I have never seen it enforced unless inside a postal at the counter and it will have to be real.

So all it takes is 1 clown in the postal to set a red flag on the pack and sure as shit one of the receivers will snitch if not all!

There are many things that has to be looked at and considered, if a source isn't thinking all the time they are not a safe source a source should have eyes on the back of their head.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is best but if you can make it look like a legit business, the outside of the box and the address and it is consistent every single time then your g2g but I would never do that if I were a large source never.

The only issue with doing this sf is that now you are telling the person receiving the pack what city you are shipping from

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The postmark tells you that.

There are a lot of things IMO sources do to be safe that actually can bite them in the ass and when showing you got something to hide then it takes 1 postal worker to snoop, No return address is a red flag if they give a shit but ever since I was a kid I never seen it enforce unless in a postal at the counter but all it takes is 1 postal worker to pry.

They can easily just wait at the random drop off boxes to get a person, no need for a return address to get you.

It seems time after time it's rec users getting busted I rarely every see a legit lifter busted.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The postmark tells you that.

forgot about that...fuck

either way they wont be catching a guy shipping a pack with no return address on it...no matter what they do. Thousands use the drop boxes everyday and there would be know way to sort through all that mail. First they would have to have an idea of who they are looking for and which box to watch...to many boxes around to watch them all just to bust a guy mailing 6 vials of test e lol and with no ties to the sender all they have is the reciever in which case would have no idea who its coming from...BOOM!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I'd get large packs sent to me from LA (not gear) my boy would look up a business in the area he was shipping from and put that as the return addy. Of course I wasn't getting a small little priority box with a few vials worth a couple hundy and a year or two in the joint. It was huge boxes worth a shit ton of doe and a shit ton of time so we made it look as legit as possible. USPSsand overnight is actually the safest way to ship. Believe it or not the government checks less packages then UPS or Fed Ex. Actually had a box that was "lost" using fed ex cuz my boy was going out of town and had someone else mail it and they used fed ex. Shit was "lost" for 4 days then they tried delivering to my house. Whether it was actually lost or they were doing a controlled delivery I don't know but I didn't sign for shit and told em the pack wasn't mine and cut my losses. No return addy or a fake one is a huge red flag. So is using someone else's name with your addy on it. You get a fake return addy plus use someone else's name, your risk of LE handing you your pack sky rockets.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
The kingpin in NY they are refering to used the handle Anabolicbody on the boards.

Reaction score
Was reading about postal inspectors and came across the poster they use to educate staff about packages.

upload.wikimedia(dot)org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/Pos84.jpg Warning big ass file.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Was reading about postal inspectors and came across the poster they use to educate staff about packages.

upload.wikimedia(dot)org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/Pos84.jpg Warning big ass file.

Like don't work yes I did the dot.

Reaction score
http://emergency.ucf(d0t)edu/emergency_guide/suspicious_mail.png

or google image search suspicious mail or package

Inappropriate or unusual labeling

Excessive postage
Handwritten or poorly typed addresses
Misspellings of common words
Strange return address or no return address
Incorrect titles or title without a name
Not addressed to a specific person
Marked with restrictions, such as “Personal,” “Confidential,” or “Do not x-ray”
Marked with any threatening language
Postmarked from a city or state that does not match the return address

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So hand written addresses are suspicious? Lol...when I go to the post office they hand me an address slip to write the addresses on....I don't see how hand writing is suspicious....pretty sure that's the preferred method for 95% of people

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Most of all this is from the anthrax era!

Reaction score
Got the following from another forum.

Safe shipping

What it is

Safe shipping means packaging and mailing products in ways that minimize risk for all involved. Safe shipping is more than packaging a product to reduce risk of interception, it is also using techniques to avoid liability for the shipper and recipient for any seized products.

List of things customs looks for

The following is a list of things customs uses to screen for suspicious parcels. A suspicious attribute of a parcel is called a flag. A single flag is often not much of a problem, but the more flags a package has the higher the chances it will be intercepted.

1. No return address

2. Restrictive markings (such as writing "Personal!" on the envelope)

3. Misspelled words

4. Poorly typed or written text

5. Excessive postage

6. Addressed to an incorrect title

7. Sent from a foreign country

8. Sealed with tape

9. Emits a strange odor (Including masking agents such as coffee, perfume and fabric softener sheets)

10. Lopsided, uneven, rigid, bulky or otherwise uneven weight distribution

11. Oily stains, discolorations and crystallizations on packaging

12. Packaging appears to be re-used

13. Package looks generally poorly prepared for shipping

14. addresses are hand written

15. addresses contain mispelled information (such as names, streets or cities)

16. Originate from a drug source state

17. Are addressed as being sent from an individual to an individual

18. Return address ZIP code does not match ZIP code of the post office the package is being sent from

19. A fictitious return address is used

20. List a sender or receiver name of a common type (Such as John Smith)

21. Make use of names that are not connected to either address

22. Package makes noise when shaken

23. Redistribution of weight is felt when package is moved or tilted

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to say I've had a US postal inspector in my home.....I also had the bomb squad at my place back in the late 90's when they raided me and found a big bottle of DNP which said "Danger Explosive" and I wouldn't open my mouth to tell them what it was. I had the top off the bottle letting it dry out in an empty room. This was before the DEA made DNP a watched chem. Stupid fuckers.