Ufc Free Fight Diaz vs McGregor 2

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe McGregor ate more veggies this time

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I was trippin everytime diaz tried to throw a kick with that leg like dude how are you even standing on that thing right now????

also what's a trip is how much of a pussy both these guys look like, the majority of us, if we didnt know who they were and they started running thier mouth would surely take a crack at em if the situation warranted it, and every single one of us would end up in a hospital with a feeder tube lol.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I was trippin everytime diaz tried to throw a kick with that leg like dude how are you even standing on that thing right now????

also what's a trip is how much of a pussy both these guys look like, the majority of us, if we didnt know who they were and they started running thier mouth would surely take a crack at em if the situation warranted it, and every single one of us would end up in a hospital with a feeder tube lol.
Speak for yourself Gibbs, I can run really fast, lol!!

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score

Nope always packing

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Nick didnt seem right in this one

eating all kinds of leather

& the front leg butchering

Gabriel

Reaction score
McGreg................a lot of hot air,good fighter maybe.....great fighters just DO..

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Ziegler, I love the way that Diaz boxes. Guess it would have been a different story if he would have got him to the ground his Jiu jitsu is pretty good and haven't seen Connor fight of his back much.

New Threads