Nutrient Partitioning Experiment

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]HI guys, i have been investigating about several nutrient partitioners and which could make an impact and which couldn't and maybe determined to run a small experiment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have thought of this stack to take.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Berberine Hcl: 900mg/1800mg.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chromium Picolinate: 1000mcgs/2000 mcgs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R-Ala: 300mg/600mg.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I thought of that because in the past i have used Metformin and got some results in not getting that fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will run a small experiment of 2 to 3 weeks consisting of eating at a 500cal surplus above maintenance and also taking this stack and modifying it on the go and see how much fat is actually "diminished".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is anyone interested or has any opinions or thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I leave some stats here.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]22ys | M | 167cm | 73kg | 13/14% BF.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now cruising on only 75mg test e/week.[/FONT]

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]HI guys, i have been investigating about several nutrient partitioners and which could make an impact and which couldn't and maybe determined to run a small experiment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have thought of this stack to take.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Berberine Hcl: 900mg/1800mg.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chromium Picolinate: 1000mcgs/2000 mcgs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R-Ala: 300mg/600mg.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I thought of that because in the past i have used Metformin and got some results in not getting that fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will run a small experiment of 2 to 3 weeks consisting of eating at a 500cal surplus above maintenance and also taking this stack and modifying it on the go and see how much fat is actually "diminished".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is anyone interested or has any opinions or thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I leave some stats here.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]22ys | M | 167cm | 73kg | 13/14% BF.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now cruising on only 75mg test e/week.[/FONT]

Stupid black font not sure why it's defaulting to this.

Anyway. I seriously doubt anyone here is interested. It's got one participant who is also the designer of the experiment and your text reads like you think you know what's going to happen. None of your variables are controlled.

Last edited:

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
why are you 'cruising' at 75 mg test? at 22?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Berberine is a shitty version of Metformin so going from the latter to the former is illogical. Not that metformin is that good at nutritional partitioning in the first place.
Chromium is a complete waste of money. I remember some respected board members (Austinite?) recommending it years ago and it never made any sense to me. Still doesn't now.
ALA...meh.

Once you start experimenting with stuff that actually works, ie real drugs, you'll truly realize what a ****ing waste of money most of these OTC partitioners really are.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Metformin makes me eat like im a family of 10 - non stop.

New Threads