advice for unsupervised trt

goesto11

Reaction score
Test results were 237 ng/dL. Doc wasn't willing to put me on hrt. Uninsured so it doesn't matter.
This is a very rough draft of my plan.
Sustanon250 @250mg e7d - less pinning/mix of esters sounds appealing
arimidex on hand in case of sides - .25 eod or .5 e3d only if I have sides or the blood work shows high e
nolva in case the unthinkable and need to pct
hcg - ?
clomid - ?

28 yo 5'11 175lbs 15%bf
training 4 days a week and doing cardio/stretching 3 other days. Very meticulous about what I eat: weighing everything and counting macros/calories
I don't drink/smoke and I don't use any recreational drugs. Never taken any aas.

Should I be using a different ester?
I was thinking 250mg a wk for some gains (I'd like to get up to 185) and the high test levels for that "sense of well being". on paper somewhere between 1200-1500? It seems like a lot of gents on here have been able to hit that range on trt.
I'm also concerned about the family jewels: I will probably want to have kids sometime in the next decade. I've only read about using HCG at the end of a blast, but if you're on test all year, how much/often should you be getting to protect the guys?
I've read all Cashout's stickies. I don't understand the breakdown of his exit protocol with the drugs because of the way it's typed out.
Tell me bluntly why this is all wrong and I'm stupid.
Thanks

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you need to do more pushups

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And eat more lettuce. Ruffage is the way to get better test levels.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard that shaving your cat really helps too

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
15% u got fat bro ..what happened to 10%?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20%, too much peanut butter

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hcg at 500iu per week as a minimum to keep balls working. Most TRT docs recomend taking this hcg once a week for the entire TRT treament which for most is for life.

the shit worked for me. Was on TRT for over two years and took hcg and got my girl knocked up. Im a old fart at 45 yr old.

good luck.

goesto11

Reaction score
hcg at 500iu per week as a minimum to keep balls working. Most TRT docs recomend taking this hcg once a week for the entire TRT treament which for most is for life.

the shit worked for me. Was on TRT for over two years and took hcg and got my girl knocked up. Im a old fart at 45 yr old.

good luck.

You were on HCG throughout the entire treatment?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness...

My test levels were at 236 last time I came off. I cruise on 200 to 300 of test e. I blast as needed - usually as I approach a competition. My dose is based on how I feel, how my strength is, libido etc. Male characteristics.

you can monitor your own blood work at privatemdlabs.

Use aromasin, not adex to control estrogen. HCG should be used at 250iu twice per week. I use HCG the day after my shot of test. But for whatever reason around 10 weeks or so, the hcg seems to stop doing its thing? Its for more than just keeping your grapes plump. I think I posted it here, but SHINE (rest in peace) posted an article on HCG's importance in balancing neurological chemicals. I find it helps my mood greatly.

Because its self prescribed you have some leeway... If you have joint issues, add in some Deca at 75 to 100mg weekly. For fun toss in an oral for a few weeks.

goesto11

Reaction score
In all seriousness...

My test levels were at 236 last time I came off. I cruise on 200 to 300 of test e. I blast as needed - usually as I approach a competition. My dose is based on how I feel, how my strength is, libido etc. Male characteristics.

you can monitor your own blood work at privatemdlabs.

Use aromasin, not adex to control estrogen. HCG should be used at 250iu twice per week. I use HCG the day after my shot of test. But for whatever reason around 10 weeks or so, the hcg seems to stop doing its thing? Its for more than just keeping your grapes plump. I think I posted it here, but SHINE (rest in peace) posted an article on HCG's importance in balancing neurological chemicals. I find it helps my mood greatly.

Because its self prescribed you have some leeway... If you have joint issues, add in some Deca at 75 to 100mg weekly. For fun toss in an oral for a few weeks.

Is test e your personal preference or scrip? Sust seems to get very mixed reviews...
"Use aromasin, not adex" ok
"around 10 weeks or so, the hcg seems to stop doing its thing?"
nuts shrink, mood change? what do you do when this happens?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is test e your personal preference or scrip? Sust seems to get very mixed reviews...
"Use aromasin, not adex" ok
"around 10 weeks or so, the hcg seems to stop doing its thing?"
nuts shrink, mood change? what do you do when this happens?

I have a shitload of Test e so its what I use. Plus twice weekly pins I'm ok with. Injecting gets old when you do it year round. Hell some weeks I'll just shoot 500 one day and run that for the whole week just cause I don't feel like pinning again later. I used it because its a moderate length ester.

After 10 weeks of HCG use, I stop using it for a couple months then go back on.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I posted it here, but SHINE (rest in peace) posted an article on HCG's importance in balancing neurological chemicals. I find it helps my mood greatly.

Thats no shit. I havent heard many people talk about that part of hcg, maybe they just arent as fucked up as me, but I was happier than I have been in a long fucking time when I was running hcg in pct.

goesto11

Reaction score
I have a shitload of Test e so its what I use. Plus twice weekly pins I'm ok with. Injecting gets old when you do it year round. Hell some weeks I'll just shoot 500 one day and run that for the whole week just cause I don't feel like pinning again later. I used it because its a moderate length ester.

After 10 weeks of HCG use, I stop using it for a couple months then go back on.

"shoot 500 one day...don't feel like pinning again later"
I have read that so many times about test. When you cruise, do you feel better splitting up the shots or do you feel alright doing a larger injection--200 or 300--once a week?
Got my sust in the mail and pct kit (nolva, arim --still looking for hcg/arom supplier)
Guess baby will be doing his first pin tonight.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"shoot 500 one day...don't feel like pinning again later"
I have read that so many times about test. When you cruise, do you feel better splitting up the shots or do you feel alright doing a larger injection--200 or 300--once a week?
Got my sust in the mail and pct kit (nolva, arim --still looking for hcg/arom supplier)
Guess baby will be doing his first pin tonight.

I use test c once a week. Although the volume of free testosterone in the bloodstream is more consistent with more frequent injections the benefit doesn't outweigh having to give myself more shots. I would only use more than one shot of test c in a week if I were exceeding 3ml/ew.

Follow the instructions in the safe injections techniques guide:

goesto11

Reaction score
I use test c once a week. Although the volume of free testosterone in the bloodstream is more consistent with more frequent injections the benefit doesn't outweigh having to give myself more shots. I would only use more than one shot of test c in a week if I were exceeding 3ml/ew.

3ml @ what concentration?
since I'm using a UGL, I was thinking about getting a 300mg per 1mL test-e @ about 90% purity. That would put me closer to a true 250mg per week.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I also use a E7D injection schedule simply to reduce the buildup of scar tissue. My E2 climbs every other week, one 12.5mg Stane and my peanut butter **** sock looks quite sexy all over again.

goesto11

Reaction score
I also use a E7D injection schedule simply to reduce the buildup of scar tissue. My E2 climbs every other week, one 12.5mg Stane and my peanut butter fuck sock looks quite sexy all over again.
didn't even think about scar tissue. Thanks for pointing that out.
Just one 12.5mg eow?

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You were on HCG throughout the entire treatment?

yes - have been on the HCG for the enitre time.

as far as scar tissue goes. I rotate injection sites constantly to limit scar tissue. I take two shots per week Monday and Thurs.

I rotate glutes, ventro glute, thighs, and delts. thats 8 total sites. I dont think I have to worry about scar tissue.

New Threads