Pinnacle labs feedback

Get Some

Reaction score
Re: Pinnacle labs.

PIP - if it's your first cycle, it's inevitable. Stick to low volume shots and just be ready to deal with a little pain. HOWEVER, PIP pain that lasts more than 1 day is unacceptable in my book. And after you've runa few cycles you should have no PIP in any spots where you have a decent amount of muscle. I can throw 3CC in each of my delts with no PIP whatsoever... couldn't do that at the beginning, just 1 CC hurt.

IMPORTANT: Always ask what type of carrier oil is used on EACH PRODUCT, not just in general. A number of people have allergic reactions to guiaicol and Ethyl Oleate. These are much thinner oils than your standard gso or cso. Thinner oils allow for a higher concentration and a smoother pin. It's not the source's fault if you don't ask or if you are allergic to one of these oils. There is no way to know until you try it for yourself unfortunately.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

PIP - if it's your first cycle, it's inevitable. Stick to low volume shots and just be ready to deal with a little pain. HOWEVER, PIP pain that lasts more than 1 day is unacceptable in my book. And after you've runa few cycles you should have no PIP in any spots where you have a decent amount of muscle. I can throw 3CC in each of my delts with no PIP whatsoever... couldn't do that at the beginning, just 1 CC hurt.

IMPORTANT: Always ask what type of carrier oil is used on EACH PRODUCT, not just in general. A number of people have allergic reactions to guiaicol and Ethyl Oleate. These are much thinner oils than your standard gso or cso. Thinner oils allow for a higher concentration and a smoother pin. It's not the source's fault if you don't ask or if you are allergic to one of these oils. There is no way to know until you try it for yourself unfortunately.

one thing to consider . have you ever watched a gear virgin inject himself ? i have and his hand shook so bad the needle was wiggling in and out like it was a sewing machine needle lol. they also tend to try and inject way to fast which tends to cause more pain as well.
us something to consider.

Get Some

Reaction score

Very good point as well! In addition to the muscle not being used to holding oil, the more you shake around the needle during injection, the more pain you are likely to cause yourself later on down the road. When you move it a ton it rips and tears muscle fibers creating much more scar tissue than is necessary to get the job done.

about 15 secs per ml is about the fastest you should go... that sounds incredibly slow to some, but trust me, the slower you ease it in there, the less pain you will have.

one thing to consider . have you ever watched a gear virgin inject himself ? i have and his hand shook so bad the needle was wiggling in and out like it was a sewing machine needle lol. they also tend to try and inject way to fast which tends to cause more pain as well.
us something to consider.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My first time using an EO product I pinned my delt. That shit came FLYING thru that pin! I pushed hard like I normally would for the usual GSO/BB/BA gear I use. It left a bruise going down my delt and tricep! lol

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

Just pain that lasted over a week post injection for me with massive swelling and hot to the touch (as well as red). I e-mailed the guys at PL and they are stand up guys. Were willing to send me a replacement, new batch no problem. We determined I was probably just allergic to a compound or sensitive to it. Georgia is a sensitive dude.

I would go with them again but I pray to the dear Lord above that I don't get pain like that again.

Couldn't even have sex! What's a guy gonna do if he can't do that! Especially on a cycle.

Georgia what compound was it so we can all know?

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

How about nexgen pharmaceuticals? Anyone have experience with ordering from them?

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

How about nexgen pharmaceuticals? Anyone have experience with ordering from them?

Start a new thread for the one

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The reason I asked was because I need HCG and Pinnacle was out of it.

cougar

Reaction score
Has anyone ran pinnacle gear for a cycle to know if its g2g

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ran pinnacle gear for a cycle to know if its g2g

do yourself a favor and invest your time in finding a new lab bro...just sayin...

New Threads