Steroid abuse- wanna do it right this time!

Reaction score
because your bf is so high, personally I would recommend cutting down to 10% or lower before you bulk and increase test, but if that’s something you are not going to do is stick to compounds that don’t really aromatize like eq and primo.

the problem with bulking with your bf level so high is your insulin sensitivity is probably not that great so your body will likely opt to store more of your excess calories as fat rather then building muscle.

I'm not really worried about aromatization. Any time I've cycled at higher bf % I always drop down my weight while increasing muscle within the first 4 weeks I'll get down to 20-15% bf. I'm pretty disciplined on cycle.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Brock is a pretty fart smeller, I'd take his advice.
Also, you should be as if not more disciplined off cycle.

Reaction score
Brock is a pretty fart smeller, I'd take his advice.
Also, you should be as if not more disciplined off cycle.

Well my question on this thread was answered a while ago. I made this thread to get advice on bloodwork. I'm good on everything else.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Plenty of good information here!
Look before you leap!!!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not really worried about aromatization. Any time I've cycled at higher bf % I always drop down my weight while increasing muscle within the first 4 weeks I'll get down to 20-15% bf. I'm pretty disciplined on cycle.

you are clearly worried about aromatization as your question on bloodwork was directly related to it. the reason you are having to take so much ai is most likely directly related to your body fat levels. and guess what ai's are absolutely awful for the body and will mess up your bloodwork just as much if not more then the gear you are using.

to minimize aromatization you could also inject your gear daily, 1cc syringes and 27 or 29g needles work great for this and hopefully you wont need to use so much ai's.

you also seem to have a major misunderstanding of how steroids work. You are not putting on so much muscle and losing so much fat to drop your bodyfat 5-10% in 4 weeks. the first 4-5 weeks most of the progress made is from the volumization of the muscles that steroids cause, they greatly increase the amount of glycogen and intracellular water you can store within the muscle.
to better make what im saying clear, when you hear people talk about how they gained 25lbs on cycle but lost almost all of their "gains" on pct, what is actually happening is all of that extra water and glycogen disappears and whatever youre then up by in weight is the amount of actual muscle and fat you gained on cycle. As long as you keep eating right and training hard pretty much all of the muscle will still stick

now clearly i doubt this guy will listen to this advice but hopefully others, particular someone in a similar situation will take something from this.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Response to Brock NOT the OP;
Regarding pinning everyday, recently watched a podcast where Iian Vallier swears by doing that.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
now clearly i doubt this guy will listen to this advice but hopefully others, particular someone in a similar situation will take something from this.

I for sure learned a lot from your post, thank you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Response to Brock NOT the OP;
Regarding pinning everyday, recently watched a podcast where Iian Vallier swears by doing that.

Listened to that today too Gibs. Reasoning was daily injects smooth out the peaks and troughs, thus helping to keep his aromatization in check.

Makes sense, I know for me personally, my skin likes 2x per week injections vs only 1x. Probably similar reason.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
When I run shorter ester compounds that require more frequent pinning i always split my test cyp into those pins and I can notice a bit of a difference.
K if we want to continue that topic create a thread, as it is a good topic and shouldn't get brushed over in this thread.

Reaction score
you are clearly worried about aromatization as your question on bloodwork was directly related to it. the reason you are having to take so much ai is most likely directly related to your body fat levels. and guess what ai's are absolutely awful for the body and will mess up your bloodwork just as much if not more then the gear you are using.

to minimize aromatization you could also inject your gear daily, 1cc syringes and 27 or 29g needles work great for this and hopefully you wont need to use so much ai's.

you also seem to have a major misunderstanding of how steroids work. You are not putting on so much muscle and losing so much fat to drop your bodyfat 5-10% in 4 weeks. the first 4-5 weeks most of the progress made is from the volumization of the muscles that steroids cause, they greatly increase the amount of glycogen and intracellular water you can store within the muscle.
to better make what im saying clear, when you hear people talk about how they gained 25lbs on cycle but lost almost all of their "gains" on pct, what is actually happening is all of that extra water and glycogen disappears and whatever youre then up by in weight is the amount of actual muscle and fat you gained on cycle. As long as you keep eating right and training hard pretty much all of the muscle will still stick

That's some good information. Did I mention I'm not starting this cycle for another 6 months? Plenty of time to get my bf% down and check my bloods out right before cycle.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
When I run shorter ester compounds that require more frequent pinning i always split my test cyp into those pins and I can notice a bit of a difference.
K if we want to continue that topic create a thread, as it is a good topic and shouldn't get brushed over in this thread.

I second that. Good information to share with people. Being a noob, I would have never even thought about pinning more than twice a week.

New Threads