Gyno Surgery

Reaction score
Ok, so I got gyno surgery one week ago. Still taking peptides but off everything else. Blood work came back test is 300ng but prolactin is high. Not good. Can this be from peptides. Mod- grf and ghrp-2? Going to trt doc tomorrow. Have not last any gains even though test went from 2,350ng to 300. Had to stop for surgery and for First time TRT therapy. Any ideas about what he'll want to do about prolactin. Doc ordered MRI for pituitary and doesn't know I'm on peptides. They must be doing something cause, like I said, I haven't lost any gains. Even though I'm not working out due to surgery. Any thoughts. Going to order pharmacy overseas AI's for next blast. Extreme Peptides Clen had me up for a few days but not sure about anything else from them.

Battletoad

Reaction score
I'm with Zeigler on this. Just quit everything for awhile. Besides, if your trt doc finds out you're fukin around with peptides and AAS, there's a good chance he'll stop treating you.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stop everthing for 6 months. let you body come back to a "norm" and allow for hormones to relax. you ve been on a roller coaster, get off of it.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Hate peptides, way to much pinning for little effect....

Caballero

Reaction score
Ok, so I got gyno surgery one week ago. Still taking peptides but off everything else. Blood work came back test is 300ng but prolactin is high. Not good. Can this be from peptides. Mod- grf and ghrp-2? Going to trt doc tomorrow. Have not last any gains even though test went from 2,350ng to 300. Had to stop for surgery and for First time TRT therapy. Any ideas about what he'll want to do about prolactin. Doc ordered MRI for pituitary and doesn't know I'm on peptides. They must be doing something cause, like I said, I haven't lost any gains. Even though I'm not working out due to surgery. Any thoughts. Going to order pharmacy overseas AI's for next blast. Extreme Peptides Clen had me up for a few days but not sure about anything else from them.
Off topic question man but what's gyno surgery costing these days in the US ? (Assuming if one had no coverage)

Trout90

Reaction score
Everything in the US medical wise is out the a$$. You really can't live without insurance and it's a bad system. My father had a surgery earlier this year and prior to insurance coverage was roughly 68k. That was to remove a small tumor in his neck and like a 5 hour deal

Caballero

Reaction score
from what i remember....$6-8.5K
Thxs.... so hypothetically if the doc knew the gyno was from self administering Aas. Would that void ones insurance from covering payment in the US ?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Thxs.... so hypothetically if the doc knew the gyno was from self administering Aas. Would that void ones insurance from covering payment in the US ?

They list gyno surgery as "cosmetic" so a majority of insurances wont cover it unless you get a doc to say it's a health issue

Caballero

Reaction score
They list gyno surgery as "cosmetic" so a majority of insurances wont cover it unless you get a doc to say it's a health issue
Gotcha...yeah up here you can get covered quite easily. The catch is if you want MSP to pay you go onto a longgggg ass wait list. Or buck up and get it right away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's was free. Medicaid. I'm not showing any income this year so I'm eligible. You tell the doctor it hurts, that you can't sleep and that it's impossible to deal with. They will pay if you present your case this way. Thanks for the advice. It has been a rollercoaster. Need to accept that I'm 42 and am not going to be able to match my strength and look at 29.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
It's was free. Medicaid. I'm not showing any income this year so I'm eligible. You tell the doctor it hurts, that you can't sleep and that it's impossible to deal with. They will pay if you present your case this way. Thanks for the advice. It has been a rollercoaster. Need to accept that I'm 42 and am not going to be able to match my strength and look at 29.

I would not call it "free" around tax payers!

New Threads