test prop... sux..wht u think

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So I have done only test cycles before.. well had some left over test cyp and test prop so decided to run the shit out.. I've been doing prop at 1cc on sun and wed for almost 3wks with adding a lil bit of cyp in mix.. well I really dnt see the hype y everyone loves it.. imo I dnt think it's came close to Wht test has done in past.. am I expecting to much from it or to low doses was think adding a Fri pin in mix.. I have picked up some strength and weight is staying pretty much same.. is tht Wht it should do.. thx guys.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to be dosing that prop EOD at least...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya eod is needed and I love TPP. Almost same as proP
I like it because it's faster, u get more out of it per MG and it's less water retentive
Plus u pct quicker if u finish with prop

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So doing a pin on sun wed and Fri will make huge difference.. should I stay at a cc..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So doing a pin on sun wed and Fri will make huge difference.. should I stay at a cc..

Is the prop 100mg? No clue what the dose is for 1cc without the mg/ml info. And what are you doing with the cyp?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea it's 100mg I was mixing in just like lil less then .25cc to try get it to last longer.. mainly just wanted to use it up to get out of way..

SAD

Reaction score
If your doses are high enough then E3D wouldn't kill you, and if fact would lead to higher peak levels (but that's a whole other can o' worms). What I'm reading is very confusing and over-complicated. Simplify it for us to get a better answer.

1- What is the cypionate mg/ml, and how much are you using in each pin?
2- The prop is 100mg/ml, but how much are you using in each pin? You said 1ml, but is that total including the cyp?
3- How many vials of each do you have left?

Answer these questions and clear this up a bit.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Ok.. the cyp is 250 mg a cc the prop is 100mg a cc I take one cc of prop and like .25cc of cyp so total of 1.25cc.. tht make it a lil easier.. have like 3 bottles of prop and only half of a 10cc bottle of cyp.. so prob like 2cc of cyp left..

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test prop is a staple of every body builder.
I use it to kickstart a long ester test run.
I used to use it to squeeze a few extra days at end of a long ester run prior to PCT.
I use it to match esters with other short ester compounds.
Technically, there is actually more test in test prop than the long ester tests because the ester is figured in to the concentration.

You need to be running about 500ml of test a week. Pin the test P eod.

If you want to use it to kickstart the test c then I would pin test c on Monday and Weds and Friday at .65cc and add 1ml of test prop to it or pin the prop separate on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday for three to four weeks when the test c will be in full swing.

The disadvantage to short esters is frequent pinning. The advantage is usually a drier and more effective dose and the ability to move it up or down in a matter of days.

Best of luck brother,
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
The cyp is bout gone so will b finishing up with prop pinning a 1cc on sun wed Fri.. tht sound ok.. Mayb I'm just expecting the more fuller size tht cyp gives u and prop just doesn't do tht Wht I'm gathering.. and I try to tell myself tht it's still early.. thx

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eod on any ester is not needed. Mon wed fri or sunday wed fri is absolutely fine. Hate to break it to you guys but i could sell you test prop...call it tpp....and you wouldn't know the difference. I never did understand why people put so much weight on an ester....unless the ester is a few days or more longer it doesn't make that much of a difference in the real world. Charts....sure....real world...no. being technical only creates more work. These are my opinions based on my experience.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Wht u think bout dosage cobra.. 3cc a wk enough..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
300 mg a week? That's not much more then a cruise does. I would use more or save it to kick off next cycle

SAD

Reaction score
I make great gains on 300mgs/wk. I fully realize that's more than a cruise dose, but for my sport, it's necessary between blasts and between meets to maintain my size and strength. Funny thing is, I will sometimes hit a boost AFTER I come off a blast. Since he's already on I would say just stay on and make the most of it. 300mg/wk is definitely enough to cycle if EVERYTHING else is tight.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Diet and training are in check.. just want most bang for buck if I'm pinning.. Wht would u bump up to cc a wk..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Well this will b my first wk of pinning at 300cc.. if no change in few wks I'll bump more..right now not impressed at all..

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya 1.5cc 3 times a week is what i would hit

New Threads