Were Not Worthy

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I enjoy hearing all the talk about jobs and career decisions you guys have on here, you all certainly deserve the best the market has to offer you.

These fucks not so much. As I watch this I cant help but think of the men and women in the days of the depression that were literally fighting and dying to get work. These fat pukes are the offspring of this countrys hard working ancestors. All they need is PFM as their forman. Problem solved. I promise you when I had my companies my guys would know better than to pull this kind of shit.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
classic. nothing that comes outta walmart shocks me anymore.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You get paid to do a job. You knew how much you were going to get paid when you took the job. Do your fucking job and don't bitch. I always laugh at the people who say they isn't any jobs out there. There isn't any jobs out there that will pay you to sit in your fat ass all day and make 10x what you should. Anybody that's worth a fuck that has a job today can go get a different one tomorrow.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You get paid to do a job. You knew how much you were going to get paid when you took the job. Do your fucking job and don't bitch. I always laugh at the people who say they isn't any jobs out there. There isn't any jobs out there that will pay you to sit in your fat ass all day and make 10x what you should. Anybody that's worth a fuck that has a job today can go get a different one tomorrow.
I'm just going to disagree with this.

When I worked in the it field instead of getting promoted I was asked to train my boss. It didn't matter that I built and maintained their system for years. I didn't have a degree so I didn't qualify. So what did they hire? Some kid out of college who didn't know his ass from his elbow.

In my Union construction work I don't get screwed but I do get pissed at guys who work because they are someone's brother in law or they have the right uncle. Following retards around fixing their work isn't my favorite thing to do.

Long story short people get hired for the wrong sang reasons. This is what's wrong with this country. If the best man for the job got it this country wouldn't be the total failure it is.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and some person who is saving for an ipad and buy one and its broke

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got one for you. My gf works in the Canadian government. She said that her division is firing a woman after 20 years of service because she is incompetent. WTF after 20 years of her shitty work they are finally going to fire her. This is totally fucked up. Now the woman gets a huge severance package to boot. No doubt that this is the way our government works as well.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WalMart here by me has the best return policy, hell they don't even ask for a receipt.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would lose my mind on those kids if they worked for me! good god!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got one for you. My gf works in the Canadian government. She said that her division is firing a woman after 20 years of service because she is incompetent. WTF after 20 years of her shitty work they are finally going to fire her. This is totally fucked up. Now the woman gets a huge severance package to boot. No doubt that this is the way our government works as well.

I wonder who the incompetent
Supervisor is that took 20 years
To figure out that the worker was incompetent.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kids should be prosecuted for that kind of behavior. Firing isn't enough.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Making a less wage is no reason to destroy merchandise. What idiots.

Cashout

Reaction score
I co-founded a corporation in 1995. Over the course of the years, I grew that company from 5 employees to 167 when I sold it.

I personally interviewed every person hired at my company. From that experience and many others, I've learned that the US workforce is full of folks who believe they are "underpaid" and "over perform" their duties.

When one of my employees felt that they were in that category, I always suggested they brush off their respective resume and find a new opportunity.

I'd say to them, "Life is too short to be unhappy. Go find something to do that makes you happy."

We had very very low turnover and very very positive results.

New Threads