what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?

Reaction score
As a Supplement BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached Achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

It can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can I wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?

Well personally for me I've been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable I'm almost at a point where I can go to the gym and smash legs harder than before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and I'm able to pick up things mildly heavy whereas 4 injections previously I was in bad pain/weakness and now... it is feeling strong/harder than previous.

Usually, results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes, of course, your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the he

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Here's to your fruitless efforts.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Why do they always make it sound like a ****in infomercial

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MjAxNC0wNjQ0ZTMwY2E1OTM3ZjNm.png

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These fuking neckbeards have resorted to interviewing themselves.

"Why am I asking myself questions on the internet?"

......Because even on the internet no one gives a fuk what I have to say

Oblivious

Reaction score
Is this rhetorical?

Because they are setting you up to get you to buy something from them.

Rep for living up to your name. Welcome back to green. Don't screw it up.
what I mean is if they really wanna get people to buy some shit they should make it less obvious

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys, I will do some more research on it (always put it off).

For now, it is useless like follistatin, myo-inhibitors, all other peptides.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
6 animal models were used; bpc 157 showed promise in tendon healing/repair.
I believe it was in vivo; however, all other bcp 157 studies are in vitro. If someone could find it in the study that it was FOR SURE in vivo, that would be great.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?...7+tendon&btnG=#d=gs_qabs&p=&u=#p=dbJUOZ-AzvoJ
The promise shown in animal models does not outweigh the caution that should be exercised when you consider the fact that researchers have known about BPC-157 since 1991 and yet we have zero human data on it. 27 years. No human data. That should be a concern.

I've seen the "well, it can't be patented and therefore big pharma isn't interested in funding human research looking into it" argument brought up but here's the thing - we have data on a bunch of stuff that can't be patented already, why the exception here? Especially with regards to something that is kind of important (plenty of interest tin injury recovery). Combine this with the reports of rapid recovery with zero side effects...again, something feels a little off.

I understand making yourself a lab rat and giving this stuff a try if you have to for the sake of your career (athletes, etc) but for everyone else - I don't think it's a wise move. Just my opinion :)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The promise shown in animal models does not outweigh the caution that should be exercised when you consider the fact that researchers have known about BPC-157 since 1991 and yet we have zero human data on it. 27 years. No human data. That should be a concern.

I've seen the "well, it can't be patented and therefore big pharma isn't interested in funding human research looking into it" argument brought up but here's the thing - we have data on a bunch of stuff that can't be patented already, why the exception here? Especially with regards to something that is kind of important (plenty of interest tin injury recovery). Combine this with the reports of rapid recovery with zero side effects...again, something feels a little off.

I understand making yourself a lab rat and giving this stuff a try if you have to for the sake of your career (athletes, etc) but for everyone else - I don't think it's a wise move. Just my opinion :)

Ergo me posting the study.

Anything hailed as a "miracle" in bodybuilding should be immediately researched and not seen as anything credible.

BPC-157 is a recent snake oil in the likes of myostatin inhibitors, follistatin, TB500, numerous peptides, etc.

BPC-157 shows promise and nothing more.

New Threads