Namangoline?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never had caber in my toolbox , but just got some from an Indian pharmacy.

The label says Cabergoline IP and Namangoline. The IP and Namangoline has me confused. Did I just buy the equivalent of Anvr25?

Going to be doing blood work, but thought you guys/gals may have some thoughts on this.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man I’ve never heard of that before🧐wish I could help I know caber but don’t ever remember seeing the other

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just the Indian name for it.

Thanks. Wasn't sure I wanted to waste the money on the blood work if it was caber's anvr25:)

Reactions: DF

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to ANVR25 guy? He was at least entertaining

Not sure. I miss him, but my guess is that he took some ANVR25, got thrown into a rage,smashed his pc, and then headed to the gym for some leg extensions and kick-backs while screaming, "four sets of 10!!!"

Last edited:

Intense

Reaction score
Lets all be honest. Has anyone ever had legit caber that they can prove is real?

Even though it takes some adjusting and the sides are worse, I stick with Prami. At least you know it's real within the first day of taking it and a hell of a lot cheaper than taking the risk on buying pharma grade caber which is 90% fake ime.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lets all be honest. Has anyone ever had legit caber that they can prove is real?

Even though it takes some adjusting and the sides are worse, I stick with Prami. At least you know it's real within the first day of taking it and a hell of a lot cheaper than taking the risk on buying pharma grade caber which is 90% fake ime.

Yes sir! I buy mine by prescription at my local pharmacy lol! My Endocronologist gives me a scrip every 3 months....got lucky there man

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The caber manpower use to sell was real. Problem is you mainly see it sold as a liquid and it doesn't last long at all in a liquid state. So it may be real but lost its potency if not all of it.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The caber manpower use to sell was real. Problem is you mainly see it sold as a liquid and it doesn't last long at all in a liquid state. So it may be real but lost its potency if not all of it.

Yes I agree Rise I used to stock up on manpower ,they were great!! Is there any other research people close to them I wonder?

Intense

Reaction score

Ive never tried liquid because I knew it didn’t hold for long. I have tried supposed Cabaser by Pfizer by 3 different sources and all were bunk. Then some other ones from Europe.

It’s faked a lot because it’s so profitable.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Never had caber in my toolbox , but just got some from an Indian pharmacy.

The label says Cabergoline IP and Namangoline. The IP and Namangoline has me confused. Did I just buy the equivalent of Anvr25?

Going to be doing blood work, but thought you guys/gals may have some thoughts on this.

What dosage you plan on running

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dosage you plan on running

The least amount possible. Really going to be dependent on blood work. Did baseline bloods on Saturday. Should get them back early this week.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Namagoline sounds like a filipino brand vaseline

Chillinlow

Reaction score
The least amount possible. Really going to be dependent on blood work. Did baseline bloods on Saturday. Should get them back early this week.

Keep us posted curious on how it works for you

New Threads