Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't see him as that smart lol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally hate that fucking kid with a passion, and I get along with everyone, but that dude drives me up a damn wall. Id love nothing more than too see that kid get banned for life right now, tiller sitting at home eating a bowl of dicks and watching straight eye for the queer guy

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is disturbing due to the fact there are always scammers using established Lab names to lure in unsuspecting guys and taking their cash. WTF would he be using all that stealth for?

And for the record.........as goofy, silly or mindfucked as Tillers is............never underestimate his level of intelligence.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is a threat to our nation...

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is disturbing due to the fact there are always scammers using established Lab names to lure in unsuspecting guys and taking their cash. WTF would he be using all that stealth for?

And for the record.........as goofy, silly or mindfucked as Tillers is............never underestimate his level of intelligence.
No. He's an idiot. He gets caught up trying to pm solicit on almost every board he joins. I'm sure if he wasn't treated like the village idiot he would be doing it here as well.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I totally agree Tiller could be just an innocent 15 year old boy who likes to masturbate to our photos on here or he could be someone that we really dont want on our board.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Show the World your stupid to get them right were you want them because sometimes in order to be them you need to trick them.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No. He's an idiot. He gets caught up trying to pm solicit on almost every board he joins. I'm sure if he wasn't treated like the village idiot he would be doing it here as well.

Which is why posts like this are made and we also allow slack to all members when it comes to calling out his lies. He has zero respect here and I'm fairly certain anyone who's registered here for 2 minutes knows that Till is a complete idiot.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Show the World your stupid to get them right were you want them because sometimes in order to be them you need to trick them.

He's not tricking anyone SFG. He's tries the same shit over and over and over and has for a long ass time. He is as stupid as Cote.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to punch that fucker in the face, though he does bring me entertainment throughout my workday.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's not tricking anyone SFG. He's tries the same shit over and over and over and has for a long ass time. He is as stupid as Cote.

No Tiller isn't tricking anywhere here, but a site like Sology or Eroids where guys are know nothing diaper shitters...............then a Lab/SRC has to defend himself over false slander that he/they scammed.............and it happens.

So SFG is right in my book.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which is why posts like this are made and we also allow slack to all members when it comes to calling out his lies. He has zero respect here and I'm fairly certain anyone who's registered here for 2 minutes knows that Till is a complete idiot.

No question Tiller's an idiot, but like all mentally challenged folks he has strong points.................like retard strength.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No Tiller isn't tricking anywhere here, but a site like Sology or Eroids where guys are know nothing diaper shitters...............then a Lab/SRC has to defend himself over false slander that he/they scammed.............and it happens.

So SFG is right in my book.

Not sure I follow you PFM. Clarify? I can't help the guys at Ology. The board itself prays on its members.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keyser Söze??​

If you notice I never speak to him which goes completely contrary to my nature.....

Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure I follow you PFM. Clarify? I can't help the guys at Ology. The board itself prays on its members.

We can't save the world, but we can take out our own trash.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was he also banned on TID?

I don't trust him and get bad vibes from him..... if I had a vote he wouldn't be here but that's not my call and I respect whatever those who decide make. You have kept us pretty damn safe under the current Admin.....

Respect,
Vette

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
actually. this is regs second ban.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard many stories on Tilly, and have seen him banned on numerous boards. Was actually quite surprised to see him both here and at TID.

New Threads