Test/Masteron Cycle help

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im getting ready to go on cycle in the next week or so. Currently on an Ostarine "bridge" until my gear arrives. This is the first cycle for 5-6 years. My plan is:

Weeks 1-4 - Anavar 60mg/day
Weeks 1-16 - Test 600mg Week
Weeks 1-16 - Mast 400mg Week

Followed by standard pct using nolva/clomid. Im now on Propecia 1mg per day for hair management.

For Gyno control i have Arimidex/Anastrazole 1mg that i was thinking of doing twice a week - probably on pin days to make it easier to remember to take it. I also have Letrozole 1.5mg tabs available too.

My questions are on two areas -

1. Is the dosing of the adex sufficient as a starting point?
2. Having never tried mast, i was thinking 400mg per week a good place to begin. Is this being too conservative for it to be effective - i dont have huge expectations from it, but there's no point pussyfooting around. The point is to get big over the next four months.

Cycle history - Im 44 now - First cycle was 7 years ago - Test, second Test EQ, third Test Tren (effective but some collateral damage on the hairline).

Im 5'10 - at about 185 now. I did diet down to 165 last year in a battle with my body over gut fat. I've managed to get back up to 185 with less fat and more muscle - but im getting anxious for some bigger gains.

Reaction score
Mast @ 400mg should be fine. Masteron can also help control estrogen so adex might not even be required. If running for 16 weeks why not add some eq for quality gains.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mast @ 400mg should be fine. Masteron can also help control estrogen so adex might not even be required. If running for 16 weeks why not add some eq for quality gains.

Thanks for the help.

EQ messes with my head bad - i get migraine headaches daily while on it.

You think its ok to drop the adex and just use it if i feel the gyno coming on?

Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

EQ messes with my head bad - i get migraine headaches daily while on it.

You think its ok to drop the adex and just use it if i feel the gyno coming on?

Ahhhh ok, increased rbc cause the migraine u think?
I've never had to run an ai, but always have one on hand just in case. I think you'll be fine cos of the mast.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ sometimes has a tendency to raise BP and hemaocrit and that would cause migraines,trust me i know lol,i have plenty of migraines,i hate EQ myself for that reason,it just doesnt get along with me,deca,which i love,raises my BP as well,but i have to take BP meds and stay on top of it to keep it down,

i agree with booze,keep an a.i. on hand just in case

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say take the ai. Better safe than sorry, you might not even notice the gyno till its too late. AI's are cheap as hell, so I always say run it the whole time and through pct. Don't want the man boobies.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can hold back on the ai if you want. I only suggest this to people that get their blood work checked while on cycle. You can have high estro without even knowing it. If your not going to get your bloods checked then run the adex at .25mg eod to start and titrate if you feel the need.

Also I want to point out that masteron is not an ai and should never be considered one. Yes it has anti estrogen properties but it is not sufficient enough to control estrogen.

All your dosages look fine except I would either run the var for the first 6 weeks or I would add another 4 weeks in at the end of the cycle.

Just my 02

ps...what gear you running? (im always curious)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Im running CVL for the Var & Masteron. And Pinns for the Test. I have test coming from CVL too - but that will probably land after i start. Once i have all the test on board Im gonna be like the old witch trying to decide whether to eat hansel or gretel first :)

I'll take the advice on the var and will probably need to get some more. The CVL var tablets were too much of a temptation and im already started on those at 80mg a day while i I hope to start the injectables next week.

Will keep you posted on my progress...

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need some CVL are you going to log this by any chance?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CVL is like coke - Open Happiness.....

Sure, love to log my progress. I'll see about updating every week or so. I went to costco yesterday to get a new digital scale, got it home and it was busted - so heading back today to exchange. Will be better than using the old mechanical one.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its here!! Got my test from pinns today... So tomorrow i start my cycle. Well - im already on day three of Anavar - but thats due to a deficit of patience on my part.

Im using CVL Anavar & Masteron, and Pinns Test Enanthate - Ancillaries by MP.

I'll post weekly updates to advise.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would run the mast at 600mg and towards the end tapper off to 400mg, works great for me.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How are you taking the Anavar? For 80 mg ed are you taking 40mg am and 40mg pm with a 12 hour spce between?

Looking forward to this cycle log.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How are you taking the Anavar? For 80 mg ed are you taking 40mg am and 40mg pm with a 12 hour spce between?

Looking forward to this cycle log.

Yes, split - half at 8am and half at 8pm give or take an hour. So far its been pretty easy to take with no sides - i like this Anavar :)

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah sfs i'm sure CVL would appreciate a nice log in the journals section since you are using mostly CVL gear, that would be nice! i would def follow. I had good results with their test e

New Threads