when to quit Deca

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E 750mg (1-15) Sust 750mg (16-22) Deca 400 (1-22) Winni 50mg ed (2-4) (13-18)

So I am getting somewhat near the end of my cycle and have a few questions.

1. Should I quit taking Deca before Test? and how long before

2. When should I quit taking Caber?

I think I got the rest just wasn't sure how much time should be between the test and Deca since Deca lasts longer.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually 2 weeks longer with the test.

Z

Zeek

I have one suggestion mix the test E and sust early in the cycle tio get it out of the way before the end. Sust is a bitch to glide into pct with

Get the sust gone early but use some test e and some sust say 500 sust with 250 test E till the sust is gone!then just test e to the finish line

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I figure my test levels will drop off a little quicker now too because I switched to sust and the shorter esters in it

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sust is actually longer in your system then e. That's a long cycle. Why so long?

Z

Zeek

19 nor 1-22 good bye natural recovery in any decent time fram... It may be 9 months befoe a full recovery lol not really but maybe 4 months post PCT. don;t drag out the 19 nors IMO or the price is high

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so maybe drop it real soon then???

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For the reason ez just said. Hard to recover off of. Longer cycles let your body get used to the new weight you put on, but once you hit that certain point gains diminish. Sometimes you don't gain much after week 16 anyway. That's why I run my 12-14 weekers.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not gaining any more weight but I am recomping. My weight is staying the same but I am getting leaner every week. I would like to get down to 6 or 7% by the end of this and still be 185

For the reason ez just said. Hard to recover off of. Longer cycles let your body get used to the new weight you put on, but once you hit that certain point gains diminish. Sometimes you don't gain much after week 16 anyway. That's why I run my 12-14 weekers.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
19 nor 1-22 good bye natural recovery in any decent time fram... It may be 9 months befoe a full recovery lol not really but maybe 4 months post PCT. don;t drag out the 19 nors IMO or the price is high

indeed Zeek is right,if i werent on TRT i wouldnt run mine so long,but i kept getting decent gains past week 16 and i went on to 24 weeks,the most important reason i done that,the first deca i had was shit,prolly half dosed,then i got some real shit,strong as fuck,andproperly dosed and i had my best gains on those vials.....i prolly wont go that long this time,dont know yet,i like being on rather than trt every week lol......my problem was after quitting deca,i wasnt concerned about recovery

i kept my lipids and BP in check,but i quit my caber the day i pinned my last shot of deca...BIG MISTAKE for me anyway.....it wont happen again like that i can promise you,i will continue to take caber for at least another month post injection of deca,its some mean shit

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually ill run deca till bout 3 weeks out then switch to npp so the shit os out of the system fast and i can get on pct.

New Threads