AJDOS Memorial Fund

Reaction score
I'm putting together a Fundraiser to help pay for any costs associated with this tragic event. AJDOS aka Adrian Jordan our Friend and Brother In Iron passed away today at the young age of 42. I have a PayPal account set up and will be asking for donations from you all to help his family pay for any costs incurred by this tragic and unseen event. Please repost this on any board with the owners permission of course.

PayPal donations: Brianincali2003@Gmail.com

I too will be donating proceeds from my business to help out his family.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ajdos was an old friend... This is real cool of you to pull this together. Not many of the guys here will know who he is. I might pull some of his old articles over here just so they get to know him...

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I know Aj well. He did a lot for the internet community that many are probably unaware of. What happened?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bumped . thanks for the re-posts pob I found them his way with words engaging. I sent some love to his family I hope other members with the means do too

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know Aj well. He did a lot for the internet community that many are probably unaware of. What happened?
Where did you meet aj?

Nobody knows what happened. Just found him in bed one morning.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I was a mod at EG and an original member of Iron Lifter. Never met him personally, but we had a lot of contact on the boards.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good job PP....

Great idea!

ForkLift

Reaction score
Big Bump to this, great soul lost. thanks for putting this together!

Reaction score
It's the least I can do. AJ was always very cool to me and his knowledge and advice were a huge asset to us all.

Reaction score
I have been in contact with his family and will be transferring all funds raised to them as they come in.

Reaction score
We have raised $145 since last night. Thank you JM750 and all else who have donated since this tragic event. I have been in contact with his roommate and have obtained the mailing address of one of his family members and will be mailing her the donations today.

If you do not have a PayPal account and would like to donate please contact me: BIC@Securenym.net

We can set up some other type of arrangement to get a donation to his family.

Reaction score
We just raised another $50 bringing the total donations to $195. Thank you to everyone that has donated so far !!! Our goal is $1,000 so we are almost at 1/5 of the donation totals for his family. Please donate if you can !!!

PayPal donations: Brianincali2003@Gmail.com

or Contact me at BIC@Securenym.net and we can arrange a donation by other means.

I'm sure AJ would appreciate what were doing for him !!!

Reaction score
Please donate if you were friends with AJ - his family would greatly appreciate it !!! I'm sure he would as well.

Reaction score
I'm only going to accept donations until the end of this week. If you guys plan on donating please try and get those in before Sunday. I would like to get everything to his family before the memorial.

Reaction score
We just raised another $150 yesterday. This brings the total donations so far up to $345. My goal is $1,000. I know we can do it !!!

Reaction score
Last weekend guys to make a donation to AJDOS family for his funeral arrangements. I appreciate everyone that has donated and I'm sure his sister and family appreciate the help. Last chance weekend [ DONATE IF YOU CAN !!! }