Your College Football Team

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what your team is as far as College Football.
I am a huge Duck fan (have been for 32 years) and I know Jawja is a HUGE Alabama fan.

What's Your Team!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IOWA HAWKEYES! Born and raise in Iowa City just down the street from the stadium!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LSU......GEAUEX TIGERS!!!!! That's my alumi!!!!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
K-State. From Kansas and my uncle coaches baseball there so I'm kinda born into it.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My uncle played football at Kansas. Another one at Pitt, another one at temple and my cousin plays for Georgetown. Lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i went to Mississippi State University,love my Bulldogs!!!....alos Georgia Bulldogs,Florida Gators....all SEC fan,i live right in the center of SEC country!!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i went to Mississippi State University,love my Bulldogs!!!....alos Georgia Bulldogs,Florida Gators....all SEC fan,i live right in the center of SEC country!!!

SEC is where real college football is PLAYED hands dooown!!! Mizzou and Texas A&M prepare for a season of getting that ass whooped in the SEC!!!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SEC is where real college football is PLAYED hands dooown!!! Mizzou and Texas A&M prepare for a season of getting that ass whooped in the SEC!!!!!!

i agree brother,they are in for a rude awaking

G

Georgia

Alabama & Georgia are my teams. I've only been to two LIVE college football games....Alabama then Georgia. I followed Alabama since I was in middle school when they really, really sucked ass. Georgia I've followed forever because my dad made me.

I'm ready for Georgia to come out swinging. So many top recruits pulled in to that place. We are top 5 in recruiting year after year but have nothing to show for it at the end. No conference, SEC, or National title. Getting beat by teams like Oregon Dookies that bring in lower caliber players according to a few guys scouting around while drinking beer and cheating on their wives.

Goes to show you coaching makes a difference on how you groom and prepare players.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
University of Tennessee, of course.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
USC has been my fav college team since i was a kid. I have some others I like too. Weirdest thing is getting to play AGAINST your fav D1 football team who's ranked #1 in the country.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is this SEC you guys mention? Is that like the Sun Belt or Conf USA?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the Penn state chimos....cant get enough of watching those kids take the snap

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your such a Dick!!! Jesus cobra, go back to moving. It was so peachfull and ungay when your were MIA. Lol

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!!! I'm a die hard college football fan. I'm on the couch every Saturday from 10am to Midnight when the season kicks off. Love that shit!!!! GO BIG 12! Except them Longhorns. DOWN WITH THE HORNS!!!! Lol!!!

New Threads