Good Recipe for painless Tren Ace?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isnt there vitamins in gso that also fight cancer?

Intense

Reaction score
This is exactly why I buy finished products. The hygiene and sterilization aspect scares me. Hell, I can’t even keep my work truck clean!

Have you seen pics of some ugls? They’re not some sanitary manufacturing lab facility. It’s usually in a kitchen. I would much prefer to make it myself. Far less infection risk involved than trusting some source online, you will typically naturally be more careful since it’s going in your body. More legal risk however.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you seen pics of some ugls? They’re not some sanitary manufacturing lab facility. It’s usually in a kitchen. I would much prefer to make it myself. Far less infection risk involved than trusting some source online, you will typically naturally be more careful since it’s going in your body. More legal risk however.

So you have a lab? Lol what if the source uses their own gear? They still dont care? Its called ugl for a reason.

Intense

Reaction score
So you have a lab? Lol what if the source uses their own gear? They still dont care? Its called ugl for a reason.

I think you’re missing the point. And I said “some”. Of course brewing isn’t for everyone, I never said it was.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you’re missing the point. And I said “some”. Of course brewing isn’t for everyone, I never said it was.

Nope. I sure didnt. Im sure your unaware of how unsanitary a hospital is by your comment. A hospital is suppose to be one of the most sanitary places we have. My point is that its not where you brew, its your brewing and sanitary procedures that matter. Even if your brewing your own gear you may not know any more of these procedures than the other ugls your speaking of which makes you no better than them. Thats all Im saying.

Intense

Reaction score
Lol nvm. You’re stating the obvious, and I agree with what you just said. You’re taking my initial post out of context.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol nvm. You’re stating the obvious, and I agree with what you just said. You’re taking my initial post out of context.

Ok then to simplify my comment...

Your saying other ugls are dirty because they are not making gear in a lab. Then you say you would prefer to make your own gear because you think it wouldbe safer.

My point is your not making it in a lab either. And you making it yourself doesnt mean its going to be anymore sanitary then them. In essence you are doing what you just talked smack about. You are that ugl in the kitchen. Now is that still out of context?

Intense

Reaction score
Ok then to simplify my comment...

Your saying other ugls are dirty because they are not making gear in a lab. Then you say you would prefer to make your own gear because you think it wouldbe safer.

My point is your not making it in a lab either. And you making it yourself doesnt mean its going to be anymore sanitary then them. In essence you are doing what you just talked smack about. You are that ugl in the kitchen. Now is that still out of context?

First, I never said all ugls are dirty, you're making that assumption. I did say the gear is not being made in a sanitary lab type environment the majority of the time.

I realize I am not making it in a "lab", but I would be making it in an environment where I can have more control over certain factors and will more than likely put a little more effort into making sure the gear is as clean as possible. Again, I never said all UGLs are dirty, I primarily use UGL gear. Also, it's not for everyone and probably safer for them to just have someone else do it who at least somewhat knows what they are doing. It's individual.

Example

I eat food prepared at a restaurant, the same as I use UGL gear. Would I feel more safe and less likely to get e coli if I were to cook the food at home myself? Yes I would feel more safe, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to go to restaurants. I've been food poisoned before but never from my own cooking, it was always from eating out. The same can't be said for everyone else because they may not cook at home with the same precautions and are probably better off just eating out. Like I said it's individual.

New Threads