What's your total

Strength athlete

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that brother. Everyone that has spent a length of time in the sport has had to experience "THOSE" refs/judges. You seem to be very adamant about the depth of your atempts, so I will take your word for it. It is very unfortunate, and disheartening when we face such calls. Inconsistent calls are a very common thing in nearly all feds. Even in the ipf, and usapl who seem to be the most strict on its lifters. The reasons for such variation are many. Unqualified judges, misinterpreted rules (which in my opinion is the same as being unqualified), politics, etc. It's very sad to say, but it is just a part of the sport we must face from time to time. Always strive to be an example for other lifters even when we feel we have been dealt an injustice. There is always next time brother. Trust me when I say that bad calls are seen by other lifters, and spectators, but they are even more observant to how that same lifter responds to a bad call. Keep pushing forward and train hard.

Strength athlete

Reaction score
198 class
Single ply contest
Raw best
Life time natural.
I'll beat everyone to the punch on this one. I know my bench lags behind my other lifts, but after rupturing my left pec on 3 separate occasions, I just have total hell building a strong press.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
198 class
Single ply contest
Raw best
Life time natural.
I'll beat everyone to the punch on this one. I know my bench lags behind my other lifts, but after rupturing my left pec on 3 separate occasions, I just have total hell building a strong press.

You have a 1740 lb raw total in competition at 198 and you're natural??

I need to go look you up on Powerlifting Watch!

Strength athlete

Reaction score
Lol. Those are gym raw totals. I didn't say contest. I haven't competed raw in years. As for powerliftingwatch...I suppose you can look away though I would prefer to stay anonymous, so if you do figure it out, I would prefer that you don't say it in open forum. If I wanted my name out there I would have just posted it as my user name.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
From the pics he sent me the depth call was bullshit.

Damn good numbers for a natty SA.
How old are you?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol. Those are gym raw totals. I didn't say contest. I haven't competed raw in years. As for powerliftingwatch...I suppose you can look away though I would prefer to stay anonymous, so if you do figure it out, I would prefer that you don't say it in open forum. If I wanted my name out there I would have just posted it as my user name.

We don't share people's info on this board.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What's so big about being anonymous when you're natty ;)

Strength athlete

Reaction score
I can relate on his frustration. I've competed where the entire flight was red lighted on our first attempts. I am 32 by the way. Still hurts to say that. Still in denial about being in my 30s.

Strength athlete

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words about my numbers fellas. If I could only hold my numbers steady I would find THAT an accomplishment. I seem to spend more time recovering from injury, and returning to a baseline more than anything these days.

New Threads