Advise for a first cutting cycle

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Trump. Can you please correct me if I'm wrong. But I was reading for the last 3 months that in a curing cycle you always run Test higher than Tren. Is that true or a myth?

I found that in another sites forums... But you have done it and if it worked that's greawhat type of test and Tren did u run?

And how often?

Did you take Arimidex and Clomid too?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Also, what where your stats before and after the cutting cycle?

Thanks

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Also, what where your stats before and after the cutting cycle?

Thanks

i am pretty sure I was 6ft 109kg before and after but with lower body fat. I believe low test high tren reduces the sides. It did for me anyway no noticeable sides at all

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like using all short acting esters when I cut, ie. tren acetate, Test prop. It helps because if you see or experience something you do or do not like, you can make adjustments quickly.

Reaction score
Thanks Max and Trump.

What else should I take. In terms of Arimidex and Clomid and for how long. Also when would I take the Var ?

I'm just thinking 50 mg. Of var per day?

Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I like using all short acting esters when I cut, ie. tren acetate, Test prop. It helps because if you see or experience something you do or do not like, you can make adjustments quickly.

I hate it when I take test p and Tren Ace and don’t like the results.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can you please help me I'm about to get the gear.

Thanks

Honestly you lack so much basic knowledge that I would suggest you wait.

Also you said you think you have low t. Well, get that checked out before you go an **** around with your hormones again.

You asked which is better for cutting: Tren E or tren a. This shows you have zero business running aas let alone one of the strongest and most toxic compounds in existence.

I know this isn’t what you want to hear but making the cake using all icing will only be satisfying for the first few bites.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks Max and Trump.

What else should I take. In terms of Arimidex and Clomid and for how long. Also when would I take the Var ?

I'm just thinking 50 mg. Of var per day

please dont say var it insinuates you are well educated and familiar with the product.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It was you that suggested 600mg tren, just realised what you wrote then

I didn’t realize you had ran 600 of tren to my 350. I’ll never let you look better than me again mate! High dose cheater...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It was you that suggested 600mg tren, just realised what you wrote then

Hmmm. I’m not going to disagree with your recollection, but that’s odd considering I’d only ever ran it st 350.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ha ha ha sure someone said it

Hmmm. I’m not going to disagree with your recollection, but that’s odd considering I’d only ever ran it st 350.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Fixing low T might make all this cycle talk pointless. If you do have low T, you are going to have issues beyond low metabolism. We are talking about your overall health here. Get that looked at first. It will cost you all of $70.

Reaction score
Hi Huys, I went to get my T results and they are normal. Trust me I have done a lot of research... In fact, I do that for a living and asked advise about it to some friends that are into bodybuilding, but they take massive amounts of gear... Way too much for me and my health.

Being said that, yes I agree I don't know all about cycling... that is why I am asking for advise... geeeezzz, some bright minds here...

Anyway, and if I asked what type of Test is better to cut is because doing my research in multiple forums, not just in this site, I have found mixed information.

I just want to make sure I do this right. Like I said I did my first cycle with pretty small quantities and it went well, but I put way too much muscle that I wanted too.

Now I want to use only test, tren and Var. The reason I don't want to use Winstrol, is because I have read in multiple forums, that has more side effects, and I want to lower my risks for that.

Now I will appreciate if you can lead me in the right direction and not lecture me about my knowledge or so, because if I knew everything I wouldn't be asking a single question.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Your job is research?

and you came up with “I’ll stick to tren because the sides from winstrol are too harsh”.

C’mon man. Don’t ask not be lectured and then say you’ve decided on “just” using the harshest injectable there is instead of a relatively mild oral.

I said it before. I’ll say it again. Do more research before you consider running aas again.

I applaud you for getting your hormones checked.

As for your confusion with “multiple forums”: most suck and are full of idiots and bad advice. Stay here and learn. We are happy to help ignorant people so long as they remain teachable.

I think there is hope for you and I urge you to stay around, read and learn.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I know tren is strong as hell but I'm not planning on using more than 300 mg per week.
And similar amounts of test P.

I want to use Var since I want to cut and Winstrol, for what I have read, has more side effects than Var.

My question is for a 12 weeks cycle how many of those weeks on test ans tren. Then how many weeks on Bar?
Also, use Clomid, arimidex, only one or another, how much and do I have to use HCG as well?

Thanks

Merlin

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I know tren is strong as hell but I'm not planning on using more than 300 mg per week.
And similar amounts of test P.

I want to use Var since I want to cut and Winstrol, for what I have read, has more side effects than Var.

My question is for a 12 weeks cycle how many of those weeks on test ans tren. Then how many weeks on Bar?
Also, use Clomid, arimidex, only one or another, how much and do I have to use HCG as well?

Thanks

UGH man. Really need to read the stickies on first cycle. Arimidex, an AI which you should read about, during and HCG during. Discontinue after esters half lifes depending on compounds, then start PCT of Clomid and Nolva. Some people blast HCG a bit after last pin. This is preference and also depends on cycle compounds, sides, blood work etc. The beginners stickies will have dosages.

ALSO if your job is research why haven't you poked around on this site? all of your questions would've already been answered.

New Threads