looking to try primo

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run primo @ 200mg/ml. It was amazing. No pip either.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Primo is good just takes long time to work I ran 200mgs an ml pip not that bad just plan a long cycle for good results primo is a totally different beast when you run it for a much longer time vs a shorter time 15-16 weeks is good 20 weeks and over is great

T

TriniJuice

I've pinned primo 250mg/ml the pip from that is not fukn joke. I've also done 125mg not bad at all.

lol i can imagine

I've run primo @ 200mg/ml. It was amazing. No pip either.

was there any EO in that?
After seeing POBs thread with that jug, i'm dead set against it

Primo is good just takes long time to work I ran 200mgs an ml pip not that bad just plan a long cycle for good results primo is a totally different beast when you run it for a much longer time vs a shorter time 15-16 weeks is good 20 weeks and over is great

I'm looking to run it for 24wks minimum but my goal is to run it for a year, i pretty much want to use this as a sub for GH...but im still doing some research on long term effects, possible sides, return value of gains etc.. Not to much real/solid info on primo

Reaction score
i payed a lot with primo. made countless batches to find the perfect recipe. you can increase the concentration up to 300mg/ml without having any pip if you know what you are doing. 2 tips i can give you are: keep bb low, 15% is usually sufficient for 200-250. the 2nd tip is, mart with the choice of your carrier oil, use a mix instead of just using 1 oil.

Reaction score
I've brewed Primo many times, being as that is the only injectable I will use. 3-400mg/ml can be done using straight Ethyl Oleate, or my last batch was 400mg/ml in Miglyol 840, NO SOLVENT (BB) NEEDED, just 1-2% BA to keep it sterile, and your good to go. The only thing is the 400mg/ml does get crystallization at low temps, so you have to heat it up if that happens (even running it under hot water works) going down to 300mg/ml would also solve this, and 300mg/ml is a serious brew.

Reaction score
make sure you use 20% BB and 2% BA and you should be fine

Laser50216

Reaction score
how is primo in terms of increasing hunger? Is there a way to prevent shbg from getting too low when on a cycle that includes primo?

Reaction score
There is ZERO reason to make 200mg/ml. Don't know why people try to make it that high for. Who cares if its less oil you are injecting. An extra ml of oil is going to do what to you exactly? Please, Im waiting to hear this response. And primo doesn't hurt either.
Ive been doing bayer primo in amps for well over 10 years now. And Ive done 200mg shots every other day, and 100mg shots every day. Never once have I had a bad shot, or an injection that hurt. If you're ug primo hurts, the brewer didnt make it right in my opinion. Last few 200mg primo lab tests I seen, they were underdosed by almost 50mg.. So what does that tell you?

New Threads