Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a big boy right there

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew something was missing in my training. The buttermilk and cornbread.

Great lift.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's just crazy weight! The guy is an animal!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's some serious weight

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Raw too. wow. corn bread and buttermilk lol. big country ass black boy! strong dude!!!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go on and do it Ray, go on and do it.

The way he unracks that, you know he means business.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got Dayum...that 905 looked pretty clean to me. What a beast!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great video, that guy is strong!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got Dayum...that 905 looked pretty clean to me. What a beast!

It would have been a good lift but if you watch close as soon as he stand straight up his right foot takes a little step, probably trying to keep balance. They want to see you have control of it.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go on and do it Ray, go on and do it.

The way he unracks that, you know he means business.

exactly what i thought. when he un racked i was like oh damn he almost snatched that weight lol

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's some stupid weight right there

SAD

Reaction score
It would have been a good lift but if you watch close as soon as he stand straight up his right foot takes a little step, probably trying to keep balance. They want to see you have control of it.

Actually, it was just him being a dumbass and not waiting for the command to rack it. As soon as he finished the lift he started moving forward to rack it. He was perfectly on balance, but his muscles were working better than his brain, unfortunately.

It's impressive what this guy has done in only his 2nd meet, but he weighs 361 pounds. Guys like Lillebridge and Efferding are squatting 900lbs at almost a full 100lbs lighter bodyweight. That being said, weight to strength ratio is not linear, and once you get up to the insane numbers I don't give a fuck what you weigh, you are a freak.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually, it was just him being a dumbass and not waiting for the command to rack it. As soon as he finished the lift he started moving forward to rack it. He was perfectly on balance, but his muscles were working better than his brain, unfortunately.

It's impressive what this guy has done in only his 2nd meet, but he weighs 361 pounds. Guys like Lillebridge and Efferding are squatting 900lbs at almost a full 100lbs lighter bodyweight. That being said, weight to strength ratio is not linear, and once you get up to the insane numbers I don't give a fuck what you weigh, you are a freak.

He never made it to getting the rack call because he took that little step with his right foot before he even started to walk the weight back into the rack.

SAD

Reaction score
Do you powerlift BigWorm? That "little step" he took was his first step towards racking it. When you miss with 905 and get off balance, you don't step in. You fall backwards or forwards, but not left or right. I promise you, that guy was perfectly on balance. He just got all excited because he crushed 905 and completely forgot to wait for a command to rack it. "Muh conebred an buddamil dun workded fo me. Naw Iza fittin' to rack dis." <---My hypothesis on what was running through his head.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Do you powerlift BigWorm? That "little step" he took was his first step towards racking it. When you miss with 905 and get off balance, you don't step in. You fall backwards or forwards, but not left or right. I promise you, that guy was perfectly on balance. He just got all excited because he crushed 905 and completely forgot to wait for a command to rack it. "Muh conebred an buddamil dun workded fo me. Naw Iza fittin' to rack dis." <---My hypothesis on what was running through his head.

BigWorm is from SuperTraining bro one of the best Powerlifting teams in the Country coach by Mark Bell.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes and either way I'm still right. He didn't get the call for taking the step. It doesn't matter why he took the step, but the first step of four was the one that made it a miss.

New Threads