How soon will NPP

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
kick in,and start working,i know it depends on diet,this will be my first trip with NPP just curious,will be pinning on M/W/F

SAD

Reaction score
I'm running NPP right now, and have been for about 6 weeks. Honestly, I didn't truly feel it kick until week 4, and I frontloaded. I must say though, now that it's fully kicking, I'm loving it. Strength is way up, fullness is way up, appetite is strong, just the right amount of bloat, and zero libido issues. I'm cranky as fuck, all the time, but I was prepared for that side so it's not been too bad. Enjoy your ride bro.

By the way, I'm running 800mg/wk alongside 1.2g test.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
& how long before it clears compared to the long ester?

Damn Sad 2g's a week whoa buddy you HAVE to be a beast!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running NPP right now, and have been for about 6 weeks. Honestly, I didn't truly feel it kick until week 4, and I frontloaded. I must say though, now that it's fully kicking, I'm loving it. Strength is way up, fullness is way up, appetite is strong, just the right amount of bloat, and zero libido issues. I'm cranky as fuck, all the time, but I was prepared for that side so it's not been too bad. Enjoy your ride bro.

im gonna run it at 750mg and test 800mg and masteron 500mg

I frontloaded with deca,,yea not good idea,but I didn't have any npp,been on dec for 4 weeks with trt dose of test so maybe it wont take long for npp to kick in

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
& how long before it clears compared to the long ester?

Damn Sad 2g's a week whoa buddy you HAVE to be a beast!

should clear within a month,cause its a mid-ester rather than a short ester

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran it at 800mg on a MWF inject schedule

Def kicked in before the 2 week mark and cleared pretty damn quickly as well.

Thats the good part about the short esters. Enjoy your run brother :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

shit, there's bloat? I was thinking about it. What about eq?

SAD

Reaction score
Jenner, I love bloat, and yes, there is some. But it's nothing like drol bloat. It's pretty mild.

Bullseye, I'll return your pm when I'm on a real computer brother.

SAD

Reaction score
Jenner, it's very hard for us as men to give you any accurate assessment of how you might react to a certain compound. What I've found with my wife on just 10mg Var is that she bloats right the fuck up. Whereas me at 100-120mg var and I have no bloat whatsoever. So not only will POB and I react differently to the same compounds, but especially YOU and I will.

Bullseye, you'll really enjoy your run with NPP if you love deca. Keep us apprised.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner, it's very hard for us as men to give you any accurate assessment of how you might react to a certain compound. What I've found with my wife on just 10mg Var is that she bloats right the fuck up. Whereas me at 100-120mg var and I have no bloat whatsoever. So not only will POB and I react differently to the same compounds, but especially YOU and I will.

Bullseye, you'll really enjoy your run with NPP if you love deca. Keep us apprised.

this is why I dont do var ;) I stick to mast and winny, but I want to try something new and was looking at NPP but have read that EQ is more for cutting so that might be the route I go :)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB likes NPP at a gram a week. I've run it at about 600mg/week...it's completely different than deca. I'm certain it's the ester. To me, mast P and Mast E are also much different. It's either that or I just react differently to the 2. And yes....SAD is a beast.
As POB said, EQ is much much different. Some guys I know run EQ year round. I don't know anyone that runs deca like that. It certainly feels different also.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
btw, noone has expanded on why they are not comparable?

SAD

Reaction score
Well, I haven't run EQ, but I've run it's shorter-estered brother, bold cyp. For me, boldenone is drier, and not quite as pronounced. My appetite was high on both, but my RBC count skyrocketed on bold cyp. Strength is more impressive with the npp, and vascularity was MUCH better with bold cyp.

I would say, that IF you respond like most do to either/or, the boldenone would be a better choice for cutting.

@biggerben - Thanks bro, you're not small yourself, lol. Now where was my aromasin.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
btw, noone has expanded on why they are not comparable?

For me:
(bold cyp not bold undec)

Massive appetite. I can eat more than usual which is kinda gross.

More endurance

Fantastic mood

Dry, hard mass

Solid strength gains but not so much that I will injure myself

(NPP):

Cranky little bitch I am

No more appetite than usual

Joints feel incredible... No joint pain at all

Generally crappy feeling

Little bit of bloat but not bad. No moon face like deca

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me:
(bold cyp not bold undec)

Massive appetite. I can eat more than usual which is kinda gross.

More endurance

Fantastic mood

Dry, hard mass

Solid strength gains but not so much that I will injure myself

(NPP):

Cranky little bitch I am

No more appetite than usual

Joints feel incredible... No joint pain at all

Generally crappy feeling

Little bit of bloat but not bad. No moon face like deca

thanks! that pretty much made up my mind, EQ it is! :)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks! that pretty much made up my mind, EQ it is! :)

POB is saying he likes bold cyp more than EQ....which are you gonna go with? I've never used bold cyp, myself. I'd like to.

New Threads