Hgh for muscle growth. Q?

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that would not be a bad idea and much cheaper to spread the load, I am just not sure how many guys we have really interested in these results outside of the hard core gh ppl to justify chipping in.

I will gladly pay for 1 test per month out of my measely income lol as long as the person testing is on a good brand and we can trust them to do the tests. Which pretty much everyone on this site IMO we can trust.

simple requirements such as posting the actual test results would be my only demand. I see too many blood work posts around the boards but only a few actually posting the tests.

I'll chip in. If I can help in some dummy doing testing for me so I don't have to - that's worth lot! Pm me. I'm researching this shit like crazy, and while TRT is awesome at age 61 I reckon GH is going to be a whole lot better, or at least add heaps of synergy. . .

I'm off sleeping pills now but still not sleeping. Does GH help that?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll chip in. If I can help in some dummy doing testing for me so I don't have to - that's worth lot! Pm me. I'm researching this shit like crazy, and while TRT is awesome at age 61 I reckon GH is going to be a whole lot better, or at least add heaps of synergy. . .

I'm off sleeping pills now but still not sleeping. Does GH help that?

I can tell you BF that I have to take my 2iu in the late afternoon or at night b/c I get sleepy as hell.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DF do you pin SubQ? I hear some saying SubQ and some saying IM. I thought it was SubQ.

I have also hear the mention of fat loss surrounding the injection sites. Have you experienced this? If so in a good or bad way? (like does it look unnatural dimples or something weird)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pin sub Q around my lower abs, which could use some spot fat reduction. I've been on about 7 weeks. I have not noticed much in the way of spot reduction at this point. I do know that I am continuing to lose fat & I'm not doing any cardio.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pin sub Q around my lower abs, which could use some spot fat reduction. I've been on about 7 weeks. I have not noticed much in the way of spot reduction at this point. I do know that I am continuing to lose fat & I'm not doing any cardio.

Lol nice... no cardio!

Thats exactly where i was thinking of pinning it if that would be of help with the fat in that area. There is (has always) been this tiny little spot below my bellybutton that no matter what always has some fat... even pics from me as a kid and when I was in the best shape ever playing football. Always have this little spot.

New Threads