Cycling after 5 year break

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new on the board and this is my first post (aside from intro).

I havent cycled in about 5 years but did a total of 4 cycles (5 if you count my first oral only Tbol cycle). I am looking to get back into the cycling game again but not sure how to approach it. Is a 5 year break long enough where I have to start as a rookie and do a Test only cycle. Or can I jump into an oral with test cycle? Stacking anything more that test I will wait for my second cycle. But I was thinking Test E with Dbol. To kinda ease back into the gains again. I’d like to hear your thoughts ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new on the board and this is my first post (aside from intro).

I havent cycled in about 5 years but did a total of 4 cycles (5 if you count my first oral only Tbol cycle). I am looking to get back into the cycling game again but not sure how to approach it. Is a 5 year break long enough where I have to start as a rookie and do a Test only cycle. Or can I jump into an oral with test cycle? Stacking anything more that test I will wait for my second cycle. But I was thinking Test E with Dbol. To kinda ease back into the gains again. I’d like to hear your thoughts ?

14 weeks 500mg test.

Thats all you need IMO.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well you will be running test with everything. Just my opinion but orals are more for a short race then a marathon assuming you're not competing. If it's been 5 years, I think Jin's recommendation will have your in a real nice place. I would add 2 more weeks and use Cyp.; slow to come, slow to leave. The body also seems to have more time to adjust to longer esters. JMO

Gabriel

Reaction score
Trying to get back in the game too,,after being sidelined......Tell you this....Things come a bit slower,harder and don't get discouraged....Oh yeah,,,Test only would be my rec..!!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i kinda need the same info. i havnt juiced for 15 yrs and have been doing some c and e for a couple weeks.....i know they are pretty much the same and im not looking to get huge i just like the wood and the energy....im doing 125mg of each every 3 n a half days will that be good enough to give me a slight edge...

Reaction score
i kinda need the same info. i havnt juiced for 15 yrs and have been doing some c and e for a couple weeks.....i know they are pretty much the same and im not looking to get huge i just like the wood and the energy....im doing 125mg of each every 3 n a half days will that be good enough to give me a slight edge...
Barely gonna put you over normal.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
thats like 300 of cyp and 250 of e that isnt enough...damn well its only been day 10 and done 3 injections and am up in strength and size and everything is great...hoping its not just in my head lol...i had to ask a ? lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Excuse my maths but isn’t 125mg Test e and 125mg Test c every 3.5 days not exactly 500mg total a week?

thats like 300 of cyp and 250 of e that isnt enough...damn well its only been day 10 and done 3 injections and am up in strength and size and everything is great...hoping its not just in my head lol...i had to ask a ? lol

Reaction score
I read your post wrong. Looks like you’re doing 250 every 3 and a half days?

New Threads