Masteron

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wanting to try this out next cycle. My source though only has masteron prop. Going to run test cyp with it. Need a little more insight on dosages though. I know Ill have to pin the masteron eod. Cyp will be the usual twice a week. Was thinking maybe 500 for the cyp, 300 for the masteron? Thanks, and whats up to all you guys, haven't posted in a while, on here or ology.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit brother. I'm on mast now at 300 a week!!! It's mast tri blend. Prop, ace and mast p eod at 100mg each. Pretty good.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds good, what are you running test at?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well all the same. 300/wk. I'm on caber and mast and my Dick gets hard for no apparent reason and makes me want to hump a couch or and big object. Lol. It's kinda nuts.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well all the same. 300/wk. I'm on caber and mast and my Dick gets hard for no apparent reason and makes me want to hump a couch or and big object. Lol. It's kinda nuts.

You need you one of these jail house tricks herm lol

readytogo.jpg

Reaction score
Mast will be on my next cycle, you can try a low dose and go up or so as you feel which is yoyr sweet sppt or dose. I will go at the end of my cycle at 500mgs week.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea i'm on some Mast now as well and grainy hard looking..pretty good shit...any dosage of mast will work bro i'm @ 400mg's a week and its working well.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how did starke treat you brother omega?? were you satified?

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I liked starke. Im 5 weeks into pct and have only lost water weight. I did a 18 week cycle though. but I feel like I put on a good 10lbs lbm after all is said and done, which I can maintain naturally now. Counting the days till next cycle.... I was thinking about trying pinnacle next......(cough, cough, anyone) heard some good things about them. But might just stick with what works.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya dude i like starke.

Reaction score
Yeah...I liked starke. Im 5 weeks into pct and have only lost water weight. I did a 18 week cycle though. but I feel like I put on a good 10lbs lbm after all is said and done, which I can maintain naturally now. Counting the days till next cycle.... I was thinking about trying pinnacle next......(cough, cough, anyone) heard some good things about them. But might just stick with what works.

Obviously I say go for Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down you will not go back!!!!

Number two, Mast Prop, or Drostanolone Propionate doesn't react like other Propionate esters such as TEST, Trust me on this you will be fine with a TWICE WEEKLY regimine of MAST. For larger stacks where you don't feel like putting 5cc's worth of gear in at a time, cut it down to 3 times per week and BELIEVE ME, the shit stays EVEN in the system!!!!!
I pop 3cc's in ventrogluteal muscle EASILY with NO PIP or problem!!!!
Besides, PIP from Pinnacle has been figured out to be a HOAX!!!!!!!!!! Dadawg, Zeek, Jenn, Kane Machine, and MANY MANY other VETS,,,,, Not newbies.......... VETS have used EVERY different product Pinn has and NONE, NOT ONE, have reported PIP. Then a group of guys report PIP and just so happens alll of the complaints come from people who are ALLLLLLLLLLL clients of a competitor lab!!!!!!!!! All of them are clients of this same ONE lab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what the hell that could have been??????????

FLAT OUT BS!!!!!!!! Pinn's gear is SMOOTH as hell and has been and ALWAYS will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obviously I say go for Pinnacle!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down you will not go back!!!!

Number two, Mast Prop, or Drostanolone Propionate doesn't react like other Propionate esters such as TEST, Trust me on this you will be fine with a TWICE WEEKLY regimine of MAST. For larger stacks where you don't feel like putting 5cc's worth of gear in at a time, cut it down to 3 times per week and BELIEVE ME, the shit stays EVEN in the system!!!!!
I pop 3cc's in ventrogluteal muscle EASILY with NO PIP or problem!!!!
Besides, PIP from Pinnacle has been figured out to be a HOAX!!!!!!!!!! Dadawg, Zeek, Jenn, Kane Machine, and MANY MANY other VETS,,,,, Not newbies.......... VETS have used EVERY different product Pinn has and NONE, NOT ONE, have reported PIP. Then a group of guys report PIP and just so happens alll of the complaints come from people who are ALLLLLLLLLLL clients of a competitor lab!!!!!!!!! All of them are clients of this same ONE lab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what the hell that could have been??????????

FLAT OUT BS!!!!!!!! Pinn's gear is SMOOTH as hell and has been and ALWAYS will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats goin on starks??

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need you one of these jail house tricks herm lol

readytogo.jpg

Hey I posted this one on ology! I know because I added the luchador!!!!!! haha

Pinch of vaseline or mayo and you are gtg :p

Reaction score
LOL, I see things haven't changed much over here LOL..... Luchador!!!! Funny stuff!!!

Pinnacle is getting their site back up soon bros!!! JB said hopefully within a day or so!!! For all you that know, email is still the same the the gear is still rolling, just problems with the site!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn i love when starks gets on here and just kills it!! lol
im glad the starke worked for you omega! how much did you put on.. i kinda disappeared for a while and didnt get to catch your log!!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You can inject it EOD. I am on 150mg of masteron prop EOD.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn I'm running test @250/week and mast @350/week, yall make me look like a pussy..

..in my defense it is a cut cycle

New Threads