newbie here.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all. New here. Its been about 9 years since in the gym. Started back about two weeks ago. So I'm just kind of researching here and seeing what's new on the markets and to make some friends. This have been a good place to just read and play catch up.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Training for aesthetics or power?

Welcome to the Den. Plenty of info to help you out here.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, I thought about saying something then changed it. At least it is our sister site.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when you cycle, try to log it. i'd love to follow your progress.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. This is the best site for all info you want and full of helpful peeps. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Make sure you get your joint and tendon strength up before starting a cycle!! That's an injury waiting to happen!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't just read, ask a bunch of questions. If you take the advice that will be given nobody should flame you so ask away. A lot of knowledge here!

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had heard to wait a bit before starting cycle. I am still sore just from the two weeks I have been in the gym. Lots of acronyms I don't know but will get eventually.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so tell me something. I was on sust 250 back when i was 20 havent been on anything since, now i am 45 what would be recommended for a cycle now, and just how long does one of those little bottles last. Also wondering if gear would show up in a random drug test. Thanks my friends

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well power since u havnt been cycling for many yrs it's best to small steps again, for first cycle
Test e is always recommend at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Now for the second question that u had , depends who ur go to lab is but normally it's 10cc, which means just incase u don't know it has 10 shots but don't ever think it has 10 cuz most of the time u will get 8 1/2 -9 but if ur lab is on top of it then I'll get what u paid for. It's always best to have a extra bottle just incase if u missing cc or u Fk up some type of way:)

New Threads