lets rock

Reaction score
Is the T4 strictly for fat loss or are there other benefits of its conversion to T3?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The sides generally will get better with time. Also, watch you sodium intake to help with the bloat on those rips brother. I am a Rips man- I love them!

Much Respect,
Vette

^^^^^^^ i love Rips too but I do notice you tend to bloat on them at high doses idk why. I had my abs shredded last summer on hygetropins but when I switched to the Rips i smoothed over. I did start at 4ius though, 2 ius 2x a day.
CTS was too bad for me at 4ius of Rips, had to back it down to 2 ius. Cts calmed down and the bloat was less. Im about to switch over to a kit of hygetropins in a few weeks that ive had saved up and see if i get the same results as last. summer. takes a few weeks for the CTS to kick in though, you wont notice it right off.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
update time! been on rips for a month,my hands are numb all the time.At night i wake up and there real fucked up.Just 2 iu

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
update time..Im finished with my first kit and i upped the dose to 3 iu.My sides are pretty much gone.Im hoping to see some results in the next few months.Sleep is still real good and i feel im getting leaner but nothing dramatic

New Threads