Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pretty sure it will be a blast.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I am hiding money each week from my wife to pay for the trip.

Pray for me that she doesn't notice!!!

We will need to do an old fashioned UG meet and greet (aka orgy)

30 has nipple rings so bring your chains and carabiners

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's close to where I live and have gone a couple of times. If you go, plan your trip as in what you want to see and when it starts. There a lot of good contests to watch in the expo center, but you have to get there early if you want a good place to watch from.

As far as the rest of the expo goes, unless you're a "fan" and want to meet a certain person or get excited about supplement samples and fitness apparel skip it. It's crowded as hell to the point where you don't always get to decide where you want to go, but get pushed in different directions by the tide.

While in Columbus, if you have time and want to get out of the center of town for awhile check out Thurman's cafe in German village (about 15-20 mins away from the convention center). Their Thurmanator consists of two 12 oz panties, suateed onions and mushrooms, ham, back, lettuce, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, and mayo with cheddar mozzarella and american cheese. It was featured on Man vs food and is perfect for any bulking diet.

Also, gyms you might want to check out if you want to work out
-Powerhouse (9 E Long St, Columbus, OH 43215) - will be a mad house, but is the "official" gym of the Arnold and you'll likely see some competitors
-LA Fitness (850 Goodale Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212) bad thing- it's LA fitness, Good thing - it's close
-Lifetime Easton (3900 Easton Station, Columbus, OH 43219) It's further from the center of town, attracts some competitors (Flex Wheeler was in last year), but won't be so busy that you can't get a workout in. It's also part of a high-end outdoor mall that has plenty of places to eat and shop if that's your thing.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'm trying to convince my wife to let me go again this year.... But we are currently trying to buy a house, so money is tight. I haven't given up hope yet.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
It's close to where I live and have gone a couple of times. If you go, plan your trip as in what you want to see and when it starts. There a lot of good contests to watch in the expo center, but you have to get there early if you want a good place to watch from.

As far as the rest of the expo goes, unless you're a "fan" and want to meet a certain person or get excited about supplement samples and fitness apparel skip it. It's crowded as hell to the point where you don't always get to decide where you want to go, but get pushed in different directions by the tide.

While in Columbus, if you have time and want to get out of the center of town for awhile check out Thurman's cafe in German village (about 15-20 mins away from the convention center). Their Thurmanator consists of two 12 oz panties, suateed onions and mushrooms, ham, back, lettuce, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, and mayo with cheddar mozzarella and american cheese. It was featured on Man vs food and is perfect for any bulking diet.

Also, gyms you might want to check out if you want to work out
-Powerhouse (9 E Long St, Columbus, OH 43215) - will be a mad house, but is the "official" gym of the Arnold and you'll likely see some competitors
-LA Fitness (850 Goodale Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212) bad thing- it's LA fitness, Good thing - it's close
-Lifetime Easton (3900 Easton Station, Columbus, OH 43219) It's further from the center of town, attracts some competitors (Flex Wheeler was in last year), but won't be so busy that you can't get a workout in. It's also part of a high-end outdoor mall that has plenty of places to eat and shop if that's your thing.

You had me at Thurmanator.

Reaction score
30 has nipple rings so bring your chains and carabiners
Fwiw, I only have one left. The other was pulled out during a freaky sexcapade with someone I shouldn’t have been with. That was an interesting conversation, telling your girlfriend how you your nipple ring was ripped out during a freak accident....

New Threads